Marie Antoinette ( Fersen's Route)

Title: Marie Antoinette

Author: Time Princess

Genre: Historical fiction, drama

Language: English

Chapters: 2

Status: Completed

My Review:

Ah, Fersen's route one of my favorites. And by the way Marie and Fersen are lovers in real life ( I believe). I will call him mister flatterer who died for love of Marie.

At first you'll meet Lafayette which is I mentioned in the last last chapter but then at the semi-ball or banquet or feast or something that guy who's asking you is him. Fersen.

That time Fersen and Lafayette will argue over you but since it was his time to shine you'll choose him. Then he'll said some sweet words and flatter you like that.

Then at the real banquet or ball you'll meet him in the garden and tell you the past.

Memories bring back, memories bring back yeah!

He will kneeled and say an oath to you and promised you as a knight. Why not as Fersen? Then you here was like "Oh my gosh I'm in love".

And so on and on. You will also toast while finding the king's secret agent that made you drunk and Fersen here's "Marie shut up or I might kiss you".

She was like "I'm not drunk."

ಠ◡ಠ

Then after that the chaos had happened and more drama come all the way but while you're in a drama your heart will start to doubt him but in the end you'll understand him.

In the ending Lafayette and Fersen will battle. As Lafayette setting you guys free Fersen need to save him from angry people's who want your head so he shoot himself.

Dumbass!

Then Lafayette shot his self as well.

You guys are really friends both of you lost your brains.

Then you was like "That's it? No more drama?"

Here's more drama!

You need to choose between two things.

1: "I want you and can't live without you" that goes straight to good ending.

Or

2:" I'm afraid to be alone" that goes straight in bad ending.

What do you guys think? Since this is the last part I'll give my overall review. I'm a huge simp between Marie and Fersen but their destiny was nay nay. And I really like this version of the story it was nice but you need to dress up because the game used to be "Dress Up Time Princess" know what I mean?

So yeah as much as I love historical fiction and non fiction about Marie Antoinette I will rate this 10/10.

Go download the app in appstore and read the story by yourself.