I Want To Inspire You💗

Title: I want to inspire you💗

Genre: fanfiction

Writer: True–LadyUndertaker

Language: English

Chapters: 10+ 1 note

Status: Completed (I assumed)

My Review:

If you are wondering what the hell why the title had a heart. Well let me answer you.

FIRST IT was written like that so I believe I need to write the exact title and PLUS THIS IS WASN'T MY FAVORITE.

It cringe the hell out of me.

So let's start!

First of all the author mentioned that this is a bi one.

Sorry not sorry I'm not a fan of any GL or BI.

And she mentioned also that this is a fluff so I was: Otey!

C'mon I want fluff and not smut you freaking sh—

Anyway the story takes where Lydia, Dracula's sister is lonely with no lover at all.

Insert sad song composed by her and I think originally work from the author.

At the song yah I get it what it's point. Then there's another song in the "finale"...

*Cricket sounds*

So let's skip... 'Cause it was a waste of my time.

Then Martha, Dracula's wife help her sister-in-law to found a zing chu chu and she found one.

Lydia fall in love to Tigress.

ಠ,_」ಠ

Another skip!! We're on the finale. The song that I mentioned was there sang by Tigress and I was like: WHAT THE F?! THE SONG IS NONESENSE!

Like come on! I know you want to rhyme the whole thing but please think carefully. Otey??!

Then they are together etc. The end

Overall I might say it wasn't impressive at allಠ◡ಠ

Disappointment arose at me. Nice. ಠ∀ಠ

Why do I said skip skip in every part. Bruh! The story was too fast! Not just that! It was boring!

And I'm not inspired. I feel unmotivated. Thank you!

I don't hate the author but I hate the story and just to remind you this is my own review which is means my OWN OPINION is more important than yours so if you hate this review, thanks but I still don't care about your opinions.

And I know many will judge me so go ahead read that thing. Read carefully okay? I already typed the title, don't be an idiot.

Anyway I will rate this 4. Yup! Not just a boring context of the story and the literally fast pace and a whole disappointment that's why.

P.S.
The reason I read this because I'm looking for Dracula and his wife fanfiction and all I can see in the search are full Dracula x Readers, like eewww no... Then Mavis x Readers... No. So yeah I found this okay and I didn't expect that it will disappoint me also. I forgot to mention that this is a Hotel Transylvania fanfiction.

Otey bye!