Sa Pangalawang Pagkakataon(Special Chapters)

Title: Sa Pangalawang Pagkakataon

Genre: Drama

Writer: adelinangeles

Language: English/ Filipino/ Spanish

Chapters: 74

Status: Completed

My Review:

Sooooo at this review it was a special chapter of book I read years ago.

This is one of my favorites since when you read this book you will have many interpretations of what is the motive or agenda of the female lead.

What she wants to achieve or to get.

I love the comedic and dramatic interaction they put to one another.

But I'm not here to talk the whole story. Maybe in another time. I just really want to talk about this special chapter because boiiii we've been waiting for Erenda x Miguel interaction!

By the way in the original story they never end up and they have a sad ending.

So here it goes...

So on Valentine's Day everyone is so busy as usual but Erenda felt the atmosphere that there is something up but she doesn't know what.

So her handmaiden which name Emilia told her that it was V-day.

Then she got excited as Emilia goes tell her that Iago(Emilia's crush) ask her out on a date.

But Emilia doesn't know that it was a date not until Erenda told her it is a date.

WE MUST PROTECT EMILIA BECAUSE SHE IS TOO PURE AND DAMN INNOCENT!

Erenda being a good friend offer to Emilia to get her a makeover since it's more like to be her day than hers. Emilia agrees and while doing the makeover Emilia got cold feet.

She felt that she's unworthy of love and shouldn't appear on a date.

We all got cold feet sometimes too of course.

But Erenda being a good noble friend she lift Emilia's spirit on why she should.

Honestly I love Erenda's character even in the original story when she learned that Emilia is her half sister she never treated Emilia like shit, she didn't even change the way she treat her, she treats her still with love and respect and that's my fellow readers is a good character and a good friend.

SO FIND ONE YOU LITTLE SH— INSTEAD YOU KEEP STICKING TO YOUR GO OLD PLASTIC CUPS FRIENDS!

Emilia is finally convinced since she is feeling mutual with Iago and there they go on a date. Erenda is so happy for them but suddenly remembered that she will be alone in the rest of the Valentine's day.

So apparently Erenda is in love with Gabriel and she was waiting for him to ask her out but he never did.

Such a—

Erenda then been surprised but the presence of Miguel. He ask her to be his date and since it was v-day and she's alone she agrees.

Miguel try to swoon her with his pure intentions but she is keeps shrugging it off. She have a conflicted feelings over him.

Miguel is so sweet and caring to her that she is almost falling.

In the original she never falls T^T.

Plus y'all girl is blind to a read flag sht!

As the night befall he walked her home and they saw Iago and Emilia just arrived so they stop and stopped up at the gate watching them.

Emilia and Iago exchange gestures before Iago go home and Emilia goes inside.

Them being left alone they give one another presents and as they are drawn to each other eyes, Erenda tripped ending those stares.

He helped her and they just laugh and happy that they spent a day together.

This is so damn wholesome honestly.

So that's how it ends. Honestly I want them to end up together than Erenda ending up alone but I know why Erenda didn't end up with anyone in the story because she is meant for another but booiii they deserve an au.

Also Erenda never spent the day with Miguel so lovingly in the original because she hates his guts but eventually starts to open up to him but that's when he died.

STUPID BITCH!

Anyway I love this chapter of this book and I will rate it 10/10.

To the author,

Be sure you are true to your new book or I will eat you!

Kidding! That's all good day!