Food Fantasy Chocolate

Title: Food Fantasy Chocolate

Genre: Fanfiction

Writer: LaifuTaffi

Language: English

Chapters: Chapter 10(+ side story chocolate n coffee)

Status: Completed

My Review:

A long long time ago there's a light kingdom which had a food soul armies. And so they fought with Boston Lobster (that's the intro). And so you are Master Attendant.

Okay let's stop there. Are you familiar with Food Fantasy? Ya? No? If you are then you know and if you not let me tell you.

Food Fantasy is a fantasy game which is had a crazy yet okay storyline and let me tell you that in the main story they didn't let you pick your pronoun so you will address as a "he" even you are a girl ಠ,_」ಠ.

Okay so now this is really cute fanfiction about Chocolate if you don't know him then you don't. At this review I will use the pronoun "I" because it was written in the reader's point of you and in "y/n"(your name).

So since I read it as it is we will insert "atrestatleast" as "y/n".

Lol. I'm not excited.

So it started that I'm still in college and I want to open my own restaurant someday. I'm working in here with Chocolate and I'm being jelly because girls get his attention.

If this is really me I won't be jelly. Come on! I hate romantic feelings f*ck that!

Then I go home and I'm engaged with a guy named Tim.

Oh my gosh what an asshole. Yeah Tim was an asshole in the whole story so let's skip that.

After I summoned Chocolate I become his and he become mine. Boss was quite angry but she's understanding.

So the boss in here is Madeleine and that makes me realize that Madeleine isn't a food soul like wtf?!

I told father and he agree because he can't never separate us.

And thus they live happily ever after the end.

So that's the ending. I didn't tell in so much detail because this is a fast phase ang guess what? This story is not cringy and kinda cute.

I like how the author wrote it and even it is a fast phase it's not confusing at all.

So I'll rate this 10/10, Damn! I want a Miso soup x reader one!ಠ,_」ಠ

Read it if you want. Don't if you don't.