Ang Suplado Kong Manliligaw

Title: Ang Suplado Kong Manliligaw

Author: prettylittlemiss

Genre: Teen fiction romance (hope so)

Language: Filipino/Taglish

Chapters: 39 (Trilogy)

Status: Completed (Published)

My Review:

Ah... Another day, another review. Do you guys miss this review? If you did thanks. If you didn't then I don't care.

So straight to the point I don't know the name of the Characters anymore.

You must be asking "Then why did you reviewing this then?"

My answer for you is "I don't give a damn. I only review what  goes to my head, alright?"

So we're gonna name the female lead girl number one. Then the male lead guy number one. Alright?

So here it goes school stuff yadi yadiya and she met a man who loves to ignore people and the weird thing she got this woops kiri woops feelings for him but she was like "Nye... What is feeling?"

And I was like "Gurl what the flip?"

Then they met again and let's skip some part and then boom! Intramurals along the way. They got stuck in a marriage booth that cause them pretend as husband and wife. Then got in a jail both goes to the horror house.

I fu— swear horror house are creepy especially the jump scare. When I was a kid— okay hold on I'm not in here to tell my story.

So let's go back to them. Girl 1 and Guy 1 are slowly getting to know each other but I know— let me correct it. As far AS I KNOW that Girl 1 used to have a feelings for Chris.

You must be saying now, "atrestatleast wtf?! You remember the side character but not the mains?!"

What can I do? I have a poor memory on names you stu— piece of sh—!

He showed up and boom Girl 1 was heartbroken again but our Guy 1 here was there for her and so they are together.

The end.

Just kidding. *Drama skipped*

They fought, love and laugh and dramatically cries. But in the end they still love their own sh—

So far the story is pretty. It was my first ever, I mean it. My first "EVER" book I have read that been published by Wattpad. Because frankly speaking I hate Wattpad when I was young you know. Because I'm on more traditional, and still I don't care about you okay?

I would say the story description is lit and the plot is great. I didn't cringe. The male lead guy didn't fall down on his character like any other "male lead" I ever read that cringe me out and made me hate the whole story because of them. So I might say 10/10. I love it.

If you are wondering... Then just wonder. Have a good day!