Tom Hiddleston - an interviewer is being rude

Teen reader | platonic
.
I took inspiration from an interview where the (disgusting) guy asked Scarlet if she wore underwear under her suit. (Highly disgusting, invasive and inappropriate)
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none that I can think of
.
"One more interview and we're done for the day" Tom said and threw a chocolate bar towards you which you caught. "I'm so lazyyy" you whined and he chuckled. "Aren't you always?" he mused. "Shut up Hiddlestone" you replied and laid back against the couch of the waiting room. An assistant then walked in and announced it was time for your interview so you and Tom followed him down to the room and got wired up.

The interviewer was already there so you two sat down and started your interview. The questions were pretty basic at first like what was your favorite moment to film or what kind of experience has it been working with this cast. Throughout the interview you noticed the guy was eyeing you up and down which made you uncomfortable because 1. You were 16 and 2. It would make anyone uncomfortable but you didn't want to say anything because the interview was going okay.

Until, this guy, looked you dead in the eye and said "So, Y/N, let's talk about your costume. Obviously it's a very tight fitting suit" he began and you saw Tom tense a bit out of the corner of your eye. "I was wondering if you wore underwear or is it just bare under that fabric?". The whole room was silent. Everyone was stunned, obviously no one expecting him to ask that.

Tom was about to say something when you snapped and beat him to it. "What makes you think it's appropriate to ask me that question, how is it related to the movie or how is it any if your business" you questioned, staring straight at him. "It's just a question" he tried to defend himself but you weren't going to let it go. "And I'm just a minor and jail is just a room so okay then, let's talk about how you were eyeing me up and down throughout this interview which was uncomfortable and disgusting and to top it up with that obviously harmless just a question. Tell me where does it say a wrinkly ass white man who's older than a fossil is allowed to behave that way towards a minor or anyone. Don't be surprised if you hear from a lawyer and find yourself jobless tomorrow. I'm sorry everyone but this interview is over"

You walked past a mortified creepy dude, an impressed and proud looking Tom who was smirking at said creepy dude, up to the tech crew who were apologizing profusely as they undid your wired and microphone but you reassured them it wasn't their fault then you waltzed out of the room for the grand exit. You felt your phone blowing up in your pocket and you looked to see texts from various cast members cursing out the guy, asking if you were okay and saying how much of a bad ass you were.

You reached the waiting room and locked yourself inside, finally letting some tears leak from feeling so uncomfortable and violated but above it you felt proud of yourself. You then heard a knock followed by Tom asking you to open the door so you unlocked it and launched yourself into his arms.

He closed the door behind him and wrapped his arms tight around you, saying how proud he was of you. "He deserved it, are you okay though?" he asked gently and wiped your tears away with his thumbs. "Just feel violated, but I'm proud if myself" you said, nuzzling your face into his chest.

"He's going to get an army of fans coming after him, it's already blowing up on Twitter" Tom said knowing it would cheer you up since you loved your fans and sure enough, you smiled at this. "Now come on, I'm pretty sure the whole cast has somehow broken into my place with food and ice cream since they know you're staying with me, so let's go before one of the Chris' set my house on fire"