Her...

Theo's pov:
"Okay first shot you'all" Justin says exited. We drink the shot together on three. I love the taste of alcohol. "Was this your first shot?" I look at Lia. "Yes" she chuckles. "I thought you drank alcohol before?" Caleb asks her. "I did but only beer and stuff like that" she never drank the good alcohol? Wow.

We drank some more shots and talked until we play truth or dare again. To be honest I don't like this game. It's just childish.

Caleb explains shortly that when you don't want to do a dare or say the truth that you have to take a shot instead of taking off a piece of closing. I definitely like this variant more.

"I begin, truth or dare" Justin looks at Jacob. "Dare" he replies. "We start slow, read out your three last google searches" I would be fucked if that's my dare.

Jacob looks at his phone and shakes his head. I smile because we searched some things together on his phone yesterday. He would never read these out loud. "Have to pass" see I knew it. He takes a shot. "Lameee" Justin says and we all laugh.

"Your turn" Justin nods at Jacob. "Theo truth or dare" god why me. "Dare" I say confident. "Let someone see your last three pictures of your 'eyes only' on Snapchat. You can choose who" oh wow. Who do I choose? Which pictures are my last three? Wait, the last two ones have to be just videos and the third...right the picture with the red lights on. Now I know who to give the phone.

I smirk to myself and give the phone Lia. She widens her eyes and looks at me. "Take it" I say and she takes the phone. She looks at the first video and I can see her getting second hand embarrassment. On the second video I can see her hiding in a smile. "What is there?" Caleb asks noisy. "Only her" I look at him and raise my index finger. He's always so noisy.

She scrolls to the last picture and her eyes widen. I smirk. She's looking over the picture and nearly analyses it. After a time she looks up, probably realising she looked at the picture for too long. I smirk and she gives me my phone back.

"Was there something interesting?" Justin raises one eyebrow and smiles. "What? No. Just videos of him being drunk" she stutters slightly. I love how she tries to sound as normal as possible.

She looks at me and sends me a glare. I just smile at her and look at Caleb. "Uh Caleb truth or dare" please choose dare, I'm hungry. "Dare" yes. "Go get us some snacks" I can see his face kinda dropping. "Really?" He says disappointed and I nod.

Five minutes later he comes back and puts a bowl of snacks in the middle of us. "Okay my turn" he sits down. "Lia truth or dare" he's smiling. What is he up to. "Uh dare" she says unsure and kinda shy. "Sit on Theo's lap until it's your turn again" interesting.

I look at her and she widens her eyes and sends a glare to Caleb who enjoys her reaction. She then looks at me and I just shrug and pat my lap. She rolls her eyes but stands up. Oh I would have guessed that she's passing. She approaches me and sits on my lap...well actually on my knees.

Why does she sits on my knees? It's weird so I grab her waist and pull her properly on my lap so she's touching my chest with her back. Wow, she smells really good.

What the fuck is she doing? She wiggles in my lap and...oh god she has to stop or I will...fuck it feels nice...no I have to stop her. I grab her hips and stop her from moving. I lean forward so I'm really close to her ear. "Stop. Moving" I whisper slow. I feel her tensing a bit. She doesn't say anything, she just looks at the others.

~

"Quick question why are you still on Theo's lap?" Sometimes Caleb just asks to be punched.

"Thank you for reminding me" she stands up. I don't want her to leave yet so I pull her down again. She turns around, clearly confused but I don't say anything. What should I even say? "Lia I don't want you to leave yet." Yeah no, so I don't say anything. She accepts it and turns around again.