Jewelry

I wake up from my phone getting a message. I hate when I forget to turn off my phone for the night. I always do it because I don't want to be waken up like right now.

I don't check the message, feeling way too tired. I just close my eyes again and try to fall asleep again. I mean we already have morning but I think it's like 8am and I definitely want to sleep a bit more.

Only a few seconds later my phone gets a message again. Just ignore it. Too lazy to open my eyes, I ignore it again.

Some seconds later I hear my phone again. Oh my good who is that. I open my eyes and sit up straight to grab my phone. I squint my eyes together, blinded by the bright light of my phone. We have 8am, just like I guessed. I unlock my phone and see three messages from my dad.

Dad

You can't be serious.

I just looked at the snacks you ate yesterday and I'm disappointed.

I thought we talked about this. You can't just eat whatever you want just because it's summer. You surely don't want to go back to who you were 2 years ago, do you? But if you keep on doing then you will be back there in a short time. You probably gained much weight again so be careful and watch what you're eating.
love you.

I stare at my phone and can't believe he texted me this. I really thought he improved. I really thought he would stop doing this. How can I make him stop doing it. I'm so tired of it. Every time he speaks to me we either talk about my weight and food or we end up talking about it. I just want him to understand that I don't like this.

I turn off my phone and don't respond to the message. What should I even say? Right, so I say nothing. I lay down again and turn to my side.

The boys are still sleeping peacefully. I look at Paul, remembering that he told me that I should tell him when something's even the slightest bit wrong but he's asleep right now so I will tell him later.

After thirty minutes of thinking I finally fall asleep again.

~

"Are you playing with them?" Liv asks me. "No I don't really want to. Why?" I look at her. "Because me neither and I have something we could do instead" she smiles. "Okay what is it?" I smile. "In my free time I make handmade jewelry and I brought some stuff so if you want we can do that" she suggests already excited. "Absolutely" I say excited.

I always wanted to make jewelry by myself but I never knew how to start or which things I need so it's really cool that I'm finally gonna learn more about this stuff.

We arrive Liv's tent and go in it. I look around and see clothes and cosmetics stuff everywhere. It doesn't really look any different in our tent because of the boys but we definitely have less cosmetic products.

"Sorry for the mess" Liv chuckles lightly and picks up a bag. "We can go back again" she puts the bag over her shoulder and we both walk back to the others.

The others are playing volleyball. I like volleyball but I don't feel like playing it right now.

We sit down on the grass near the volleyball field and Liv starts to unpack her bag. She lays everything in front of us. I look at everything and see many pearls, wires, pliers, some plastic boxes with more beads and a lot more. How can you keep track of things here? I have no idea.