New emotions

Keep reading until the end!
Little trigger warning: This chapter she's going to think a lot about food and weight and stuff.

Lias pov:
I wake up and see that the boys are still sleeping. Because I have nothing to do and the boys are going to wake up soon anyways I unlock my phone, wanting to scroll through instagram a bit but see multiple texts from my dad.

The ones from yesterday. I totally forgot about them. I click on them, regretting it almost immediately.

Dad

Lia I'm seriously asking myself if you even look at the food you're eating. How can you be so irresponsible? Did you learn nothing from your past? Do you want to look like your old self?

You gained so much weight. I don't even have to see you to know that. It makes me mad that you're so ungrateful. I reach out to you and try to help you with your problems but all you do is ignore me and do the opposite from what I'm telling you. I'm very disappointed. We're going to have a long conversation when you're home.

What a wonderful start into the day. I wish I could just block him but no I have to answer now because if not I'm in much more trouble.

Dad

I'm definitely not having a conversation with you. It's not your decision what I'm eating and how much. It's also none your business if I'm gaining weight because you don't care about how I'm feeling while I'm gaining, you care about your control over me. When will you realize it? You're not helping me, you're making it worse.

To text that was probably a bad idea but I can't be silent forever.

I turn off my phone and turn to my side where Paul is waking up already. "Morning" I smile. "Morning" he chuckles tired.

"Did you sleep better this night?" I ask him. "Better but not good" he yawns. "You?" He asks after he finished yawning. "Pretty good to be honest" I smile.

"Did something happen yesterday?" He speculates with a smile. "Pff why do you think that?" I chuckle and pretend it isn't obvious that something happened. "Because it's morning and you're already smiling from ear to ear" he smiles with me.

"Theo tried to kiss me yesterday" I whisper for no reason. "Why only tried?" He looks confused. "Caleb interrupted us" I roll my eyes. "Ughh again?" he groans. "Yep" I laugh.

"Maybe that's a sign" we both turn to Tyler who has his eyes still closed. "Shut your mouth" Paul grabs a pillow and hits him with it. "Hey! I was joking" he chuckles soft.

"Maybe you need to make the first move because he obviously can't do it" Tyler suggests. "Absolutely not. I don't even know how to kiss someone" I decline his suggestion.

"You can practice with me" Tyler chuckles. "Tyler!" I throw my pillow at him. "I was joking!" He laughs and throws my pillow back to me.

"You're in such a good mood. I guess I'm the only one who slept bad" Paul lays down again. "Nope I slept horrible too" Justin mumbles, now awake too.

"You two are not going to ruin our moods" I stand up. "Who wants breakfast?" I smile down at my three boys. "Me" Tyler holds out his hand so I help him get up which is not easy.