Sign

"Justinnn enough questions" I whine. "Don't think that I'm going to be the annoying one when you're about to date him" who else would it be. "First of all stop saying when I'm about to date him or when he's my boyfriend, second of all you're already the annoying one" I chuckle lightly at the last part of my sentence.

"Tyler is going to be much worse, trust me" he scoffs like he knows what I have to experience. "I know how he is but he's much more of the silent judger who doesn't asks me one billion questions" Tyler can ask me questions by just looking at me.

"We don't know how he is when you get your first boyfriend tho" that's true. "What is he gonna do? Punch him?" I raise my brows. Justin doesn't respond and just shrugs.

"You don't actually think he would punch him? I mean he didn't do anything" I get a bit serious. "yet. He didn't do anything yet. He did some stuff before. I'm until now amazed how he controlled his anger" same to be honest.

"He didn't do anything that bad. It wasn't a reason for Tyler to punch him." I say, not sure if I fully agree on what I said. "Yes it was. He would have done it but he knows that he means something to you so he didn't" Justin explains.

"He needs to calm down a bit. I can watch out for myself." I should say that to Tyler. I love him so much but he wants to protect me from everything. "You should say that to Tyler" exactly what I was thinking. "I will...someday"

The thing is, on the one hand I want him to stop or at least reduce it a bit but on the other hand I love being so important to him. He makes me feel wanted and you know...important.

"Justin?" I want to begin a new topic. "Yes?" He looks at me expectant. "My dad isn't stopping with the texts" I don't look at him. "Did you tell him that-" I cut him off. "Yes, he ignores it...just like back then" I form a straight line on my mouth.

"Lia you have to tell your mom" he says serious. "But she will worry so much and starts to check on me every second again" I complain. "Maybe it's good" he shrugs. "What why?" I ask low-key offended.

"Because we all know that you won't tell us if you're feeling bad and if she's checking on you, you will tell her eventually" he explains his theory. "But I do tell you guys if I'm not good" I argument back. "Since when do you feel bad about the thing with your dad?" He asks. "I don't know...about two weeks?" I shrug.

"See, you have to tell us the moment you feel bad and not two weeks later Lia" he proves his point. "I thought he would stop it after some days" I try to find an excuse. "You knew he wouldn't" true.

"Call your mom" he commands. "I will do it later" I'm not sure if I want to call her. "Now..." he adds. "I don't have my phone with me" that's actually not a lie this time. "Use mine" he gives me his phone.

"What are we doing?" Tyler and Paul sit down next to us. I glare at Justin so he doesn't tell the others. "Nothing" Justin takes back his phone and gives me the "we talk later" look.

I really don't want to call my mom. She's always so worried if I'm feeling just the tiny bit bad. I can still handle the situation by myself. It doesn't feel good but I think it won't affect me that much to be honest.

I couldn't be more wrong...

~

Since last night the mood is so awkward between me and Theo. I really want to talk with him, not about yesterday tho. I just want this weird mood to go away.

I first thought it was great that I finally discovered my feelings but now I wish I didn't. My perspective on things changed so much, maybe that's why we're so awkward. Did I ruin things? But he leaned in too, right? So it's not just me.