Beautiful

One week later: Wednesday, fifth week of the camp.

Tyler's pov:
The past days were full of long eye contact, flirting and secret staring. Obvious and clearly visible for anyone but them.

"Can't we just tell her?" I sigh annoyed. "No. I don't even understand why it annoys you" Justin furrows his brows.

"Don't get me wrong I think they're really sweet together but I have to agree with Tyler, it's starting to annoy me too. Not because they're literally blind but because Theo is like talking non stop about things she did and he doesn't even realize that he's talking so much." Caleb says his first real sentence in this conversation.

"Thank you" at least someone has the same opinion.

"Then we just gonna help them a bit" Justin shrugs. "How are you imagine that?" I furrow my brows. "I don't know, let them do all the stuff, we're doing all day, together." He suggests. "They're literally already doing that" Caleb chuckles. "We'll think of something" Justin shrugs it off.

"What I still don't understand is how she can't see the signs he's giving her I mean it's pretty obvious and she surely experienced this many times before." Caleb says but more to himself than to us. Justin and I look at each other.

"You guys know something..." Caleb says like he should have known. "You know that she has never had a boyfriend, right?" Justin raises his brow. "Yes but it's obvious that she had at least her first kiss which means-" he stops talking when he notices that Justin and I are looking at each other again.

"She never kissed someone?" His eyes go wide. "But you can't tell me that guys haven't at least tried to..." he looks at us for reactions. We both don't say anything and let him find out by himself.

"You're kidding..." he doesn't believe us. "How? We all know and see how beautiful and...you know...attractive she is." He says the words "attractive" with a eyebrow raise so we know what he actually means.

"We didn't let any guy try" I reply shortly. "When we met her she looked completely different than now and when puberty hit her and she got...you know attractive we were already friends with her so we did our best to protect her" Justin adds. "We basically just didn't want her feel like most of the girls" I end our explanation.

"And...none of you...ever tried?" He says skeptical. "Tried...no" Justin says, leaving out a detail. "Okay yeah I know what you're saying" Caleb chuckles, understanding the little pause Justin did between the two words.

"Why aren't you guys in protective mode now?" He's asking a lot questions. "First of all it's way too late now and she already knows him and says that he always treats her good...well not always but you know..." I don't finish my sentence, knowing they will understand.

"About that, Theo can be like that sometimes. It has nothing to do with anyone and he doesn't mean it either, it's just something he deals with at the moment".

"He better not take it out on her again" I indirectly warn him even tho he can't control what Theo does.

"Guys shush, she's coming" Justin warns us.

"Hey, we wanted to leave are you guys coming or am I interrupting something?" Lia walks up to us. "Yeah we're coming" we follow her out of the water. Yes we had this whole talk in the lake.

~

"Lia and Liv are showering..." Justin pulls me out of my conversation with Paul. "You never grow up, do you" Paul rolls his eyes. "Oh common we haven't pranked her for a long time" Justin pleases. "And what about Liv? We don't even know her that good. Wouldn't it come off weird?" I say unsure. "She knows how we are and she's super chilled" that's true.