𝐢.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧
CHAPTER ONE━━━
if you want to (beabadoobee)

ೃ࿔*:・୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧CHAPTER ONE━━━if you want to (beabadoobee)

"wishing i still had my dreams"

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 at the center of attention in the small cafeteria of Forks High

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 at the center of attention in the small cafeteria of Forks High. The students stole glances at her while Jessica gave her the basic run-down of the school.

Bella zoned out when she landed her eyes on the impossibly beautiful group of people walking into the cafeteria. They walked with effortless grace, seeming not real.

"Who's that?"

Jessica whipped her head around and laid her eyes on the group that still manage to shock her with their unmistakable beauty.

"The Cullens," Angela answers before Jessica leans in, dipping her head low.

"Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved here from Alaska like, two years ago."

Despite her low voice, the family still heard every word of the rant.

"They kinda keep to themselves though."

"Because they are all together." Bella's eyes widened. "Well two of them. The blonde-haired girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, that's Emmett."

From the Cullens' side of the room, Emmet huffed playfully. "I'm not big am I Rose?"

"No, just muscular," she joked back.

"I'm not even sure that legal," Jessica snarks, causing Rosalie to slightly snarl as she sat down in her seat, Emmett at her side.

"They aren't actually related Jess, be nice."

"But they live together. Either way, that's Alice, she in herself is weird, always staring off into space."

True to her words, she was indeed lost in another world. Unbeknownst to Jessica, this other world just so happened to be Andromeda Larkins. The purple-haired beauty sat by herself, a few tables down from the Cullens' classic table.

She, of course never noticed the prolonged glanced from Alice, but to the rest of the Olympic Coven, it was painfully obvious.

"Alice," Jasper mumbled in amusement. "You're staring again."

"How can I not," she responds absentmindedly.

The purple-haired girl was simply stuck in her own world as she worked with her colored pencils, only pausing occasionally to sneak a french fry into her mouth. Her eyes were fully trained on her paper until she felt a small burning sensation of eyes on her.

She looked up to see Alice and her ember eyes stuck on her. She smiled and gave her a small wave in which Alice took a moment to return in a state of shock.

"Alice, she's human," Rosalie muttered, making Alice's eyes snap over to her, her giddy smile falling in an instance.

"It doesn't matter Rose, she wouldn't be interested anyway."

Finally, Edward made his way over to their table, Bella's eyes stuck on him while Jessica went on.

"He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care." She scoffs and rolls her eyes as she pretends to not care.

Bella locks eyes with him. "Don't waste your time with him."

She simply shook her head and faced her food once more, "I wasn't even thinking about it." Bella Swan is a horrible liar.

As Edward walked past her the purple-haired enigma walked up to Edward, tapping his shoulder. To look at her in the eyes he had to look down at her, the height difference clear.

"Hi, Edward!" Her voice was strange, yet beautiful and peaceful. Those who were blessed with the sound of her voice could immediately recognize the strange accent that fit perfectly with her somewhat higher-pitched notes.

"Hey? Andromeda right?" The boy of course knew her name. She had moved there a year after the Cullens had been there and was all people could talk about before they stole the limelight from her.

She began talking to Edward, referencing the small craft in her hand, sparking a feeling of jealousy in Bella and a few other girls in the cafeteria alike.

"Who's that?"

Jessica went to answer but was cut off by Angela "That's Andromeda Larkins. She usually hangs out by herself, but she's really sweet when you give her the chance."

Edward sat down at the table with the rest of his family and pushed a small paper crane up to Alice.

"She told me she made it and it reminded her of you."

Alice picked up the small paper bird and carefully held it in her hand and smiled a knowing smile, a figment of warmth spreading across her face.

.·:*¨❦¨*:·.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 home she worked carefully with the paper swan. As she finished she stood on her bed, messing up the neatly made sheets, and carefully connected the string to the ceiling.

She stood back, jumping off the bed, admiring her work in astonishment. Along with the paper crane, there danced a circus of paper animals.

"You save all of them."

She hadn't needed to turn around to know that it was Edward, leaning in the doorway.

"What else would I do with them?"

Edward walked into her room, gazing at the celestial of paper animals, his eyes trailing lower until they fell on her fairly unused bed.

"Why do you have a bed, Alice?" He laughed, remembering when she tried to 'discreetly sneak a mattress through the living room, but ultimately failing.

"I like to pretend to dream. To go places."

Edward studied the girl for a moment. "Where do you go?"

Her answer came with no hesitation. "The edge of the universe. If only I had someone to see it with."

There was a peaceful silence as Alice gazed at the hanged paper creatures before turning to Edward.

"I know what happened today."

He began to explain himself when she quickly cut him off. "You don't have to explain."

She paused, her eyes hiding the stars in her mind. "Tell them I said hello."

Edward nodded then left, leaving Alice to her adventures to the edge of the universe.

━━𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦!

      ➥hi guys! i hope that you guys are enjoying the story, looking if you're still here you most likely are

      ➥i'm really excited to start a story like this, it's a bit of a challenge to experiment with a character like andromeda

➥i've gotten a bit of inspiration from one or two harry potter characters for her. (luna lovegood and andromeda tonks)