𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

CHAPTER EIGHT

|IN WHICH BELLA GETS ATTACKED|

CONFLICTS IN THE PARKING LOT

      ONCE ANDROMEDA HAD explained exactly what she was and what she was doing in Forks the family had decided to give her and Alice a moment together. The Olympic Coven, including Alice, by now had caught on to the idea that Andromeda was Alice's mate, but Alice wasn't quite sure how to break the news to the girl.

     When Alice had led the girl into her room Andromeda's eyes immediately turned to the chandelier of paper creatures hanging above her bed.

     "You kept them?"

     There was clear surprise with a touch of elation painted on her face as her eyes scanned over the animals, not knowing which one to focus on.

     "Of course."

     She smiled and turned to the girl who was closer than she earlier presumed. "Alice I-,"

    She let her words trail off realizing she didn't know what to say. They stood not even a few inches from each other. Alice reached out to grasp her hand and as they leaned in closer she had let out a sudden gasp.

     Bella places a book in her bag and turns around for a second, thinking she hears someone behind her, but when she sees nothing behind her she turns back around, walking faster than before.

    She turned into a nearly empty parking lot when she was suddenly surrounded by a group of guys far older than her.

    "Hey sweetheart, you wanna beer?"

As they crowded around her, her breath grew short as her fear grew until

    her vision was cut off.

    "Alice," Andromeda's expression was worried for the girl who had blanked out. "What's wrong, what happened?"

     "Bella, she's in danger."

.·:*¨❦¨*:·.

    BELLA WAS ISOLATED in a parking lot, the feeling of danger creeping up her spine making her shiver, clutching her jacket closer to her body.

      She had turned around just as a few boys had appeared out of the shadows. They stumbled out, clearly drunk, towards her, large grins on their face.