𝐢𝐢𝐢.

CHAPTER THREE

|IN WHICH BELLA IS IN THE HOSPITAL|

NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE

   INSTEAD OF THE purple-haired girl walking to school, an unrecognizable truck pulled into the Forks High parking lot.

     From the inside Andromeda bid goodbye to Sam, Paul, and Jared, the boys she saw as her brothers.

     "You'll be at Emily's this evening, right?"

   She leaned down for her book bag. "I'm not sure, I have a small suspicion that something will happen. Edward returned yesterday and Bella might want to do something."

    "Of course," Paul rolled his eyes jokingly. "Because your friends with the leech lover."

     "Paul, hush."

    "Yeah Paul," Jared grinned. "Don't forget about Alice's girlfriend." He sang out the words making her face turn red.

    "You guys are idiots."

   She leaned over the seat to press a kiss on Sam's cheek, thanking him for the ride.

     "Don't we get a kiss," Paul mocked.

   Before they could properly move out the way she kissed her hand and lightly smacked both of the cheeks causing them to dramatically fall back into the seat, 'falling dead'.

     All eyes were in Andromeda as she stepped out of the car with a bright smile, the sound of two other boys shouting after her.

    That would raise a few suspicions and rumors throughout the school.

.·:*¨❦¨*:·.

   THE SCHOOL DAY had whizzed by quickly and before Bella knew it was the end of the day. She carried the golden onion and shivered as the cold Washington air hit her light a brick.

     The fallen rain had frozen into patches of ice all over the parking lot concrete. As she reaches her truck she sees Andromeda, a few spots down from her ending a conversation with another student Bella didn't know. She let her eyes shift and let them fall on Edward from the other side of the parking lot.

    Lost in a trance of his inhuman beauty, she hadn't noticed the large van barrelling towards her until the sound of loud screeching reaching her ears painfully.

    Everything worked faster than the gears in Bella's mind could shift, a blurred figure flitted over towards her. When Bella opened her eyes she was between the cars, trapped under Edward Cullen.

     The breaths merged due to being so close when he suddenly jerked away, leaving Bella alone.

As he turned around and jumped over the truck he laid eyes on Andromeda where he knew she wasn't just a few seconds before.