𝐱𝐱𝐢.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE━━━
traitor (oliva rodrigo)

ೃ࿔*:・୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE━━━traitor (oliva rodrigo)

"you betrayed me, and i know that you'll never be sorry"

   𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐘 and the two girls spent more time on the reservation than they did in Forks—Bella with Jacob and his friends and Andromeda with the wolf pack

Being with Jacob felt like a cure to her depression. He made her feel things again. But then there were moments. Moments when the pair got too close, times when the boy would hint at his feelings for the girl.

Guilt would consume her because she knew Jacob Black, her childhood best friend, had a massive crush on her. She knew that when Edward left, Jacob couldn't have been happier to be rid of him, swinging in to fill his place.

Guilt would fill her because deep down she felt as if she was using the poor boy. Using him so that she could feel something other than the utter emptiness that rattled her bones.

Edward tore out her heart and she only felt the gaping hole in her chest that he left behind. So when Jacob came back into her life, a ray of sunlight onto her cold hell, she felt whole again. It never lasted long, but it was something.

"Earth to Bella."

Jacob's cheery voice rang through Bella's ears as she snapped back to reality.

"Where'd you go this time," he laughed, as he wiped away the sweat building from his forehead.

She smiled as she passed him a rag. "Why do you want to know?"

   "Because," he grinned. "I want to know everything about you."

   She lifted her brow up at him, making his eyes widen in panic.

   "I mean, not in a creepy way of course. I-I mean you're a mystery sometimes, always look like you have something on your mind."

   Bella let out a breathy laugh as she tugged her sleeve down, covering the bite mark she had received months before.