𝐱𝐱.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧
CHAPTER TWENTY━━━
listen before i go (billie eilish)

ೃ࿔*:・୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧CHAPTER TWENTY━━━listen before i go (billie eilish)

"i'm not okay, i feel so scattered"

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 Bella when she and Andromeda came into school that next day. Nobody knew what to comment on first, the fact that her hair was no longer long and brown, but was now short and black, or maybe the fact that for the first time in what seemed like months, she wore a smile.

Arms linked with Andromeda, she laughed as she walked up to the school. The smile seemed unnatural especially given the fact she was seen either crying or emotionless since the Cullen's departure.

"Bella oh my god!"

The two girls stopped suddenly when Jessica stood in front of them.

"What did you do with your hair," she gasped then turned to the other girl. "And your's Andromeda," she gushed, admiring their hair.

"It fits you both perfectly!"

As the two linked arms with the chatty brunette Andromeda flashed Bella a look, giving her a knowing smile as they were led into the school by the girl.

───── ❝𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨 ❞ ─────

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 rush for Bella. She felt as if she was re-entering society after being trapped on a deserted island. In a way, she was. She made Edward her world, that was who she depended on. Then someone slipped the rug from under her feet and she was forced to enter a world that never would feel the same.

    But even then, she still felt alone. Her snarky replies and laughter felt empty to her.

   Her heart was a muddled mess of colors, confused as to what it was supposed to feel. All she knew was that she was angry. However, it was not placed with Edward. No matter what she wanted, she couldn't place it on Edward. She only felt it within herself.

  She was angry for putting him on such a pedestal. She climbed so high to reach him and she fell. She fell in love and it was beautiful at first, but it went all wrong all too fast. 

  Before she knew it she was diving into a sea of pure sorrow, and now there was no Edward to save her from it.

   "Bella?"

Her eyes, once trained on nothing swiftly moved so that her attention was on Andromeda, but now quite there.

  "We've been sitting here for a while. Are you okay?"