𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN━━━
bad idea! (girl in red)

ೃ࿔*:・୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧CHAPTER SEVENTEEN━━━bad idea! (girl in red)

   𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 walked Alice and Andromeda. Unlike before, the flowers were no longer dead and lifeless. Each one burst with different colors, revealing the beauty of nature. Each one radiated happiness and the purity of life. It was truly beautiful.

    "Allie," the girl asked with a giggle. "Where are we going, darling?"

    The playful girl smiled as she carefully walked around the flowers, her hand connected with her partner's. "We're almost there, Star."

   Over a hill, there was a small picnic spread over a blanket for the couple. A broad smile slipped onto Andromeda's face as her heart beat faster. Alice took the girl and led her to the blanket, sitting her down. While there was only food for one, there were two glasses with a wine bottle between them.

    "I thought you weren't able to drink or eat."

    Alice shrugged with a playful smile. "I can't, but liquids just dissolve." She paused so her attention would be fully on the glasses in front of her.

    "Because of the venom right?"

Alice put the bottle down and smiled sweetly. "Exactly that. Now in the basket, there are your favorite desserts that Esme made," she smiled excitedly and bounced in her spot as she watched her pull it out. "I helped."

    Andromeda gleamed at her. "How could I ever thank you?"

"I have a small idea how."

   She smiled lightly and rolled her eyes. She moved her hand so her fingers got lost in Alice's hair. She pulled her close and kissed her softly. She had done it many times before and could do it a million times after but even then, the exhilarating feeling of Alice's lips on her's never seemed to fade.

    When she pulled away Alice had a bright smile that settled on her face. "You should thank me more often."

    Andromeda let out a small laugh and pressed a shorter but equally passionate kiss to her lips. It was filled with bliss and pure joy; nothing could take them away from that moment and nothing could tear them away from each other.

───── ❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 ! ❞ ─────

"𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒"

    Bella smiled as Charlie handed her a small camera with a bow on top. She smiled and removed the bow. "Dad, you didn't have to get me anything."