𝐱𝐯𝐢.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

|IN WHICH HER PROM IS PERFECT|

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

ANDROMEDA'S HEART BEAT rapidly against her chest as she walked down the steps of the Cullen home. 

    From the bottom of the stairs, Alice stood, waiting excitedly for her date, Andromeda. She wore a dusty white dress with white roses dancing all across it. It was held up by simple straps that exposed her shoulders. 

    Andromeda wore a pale blue dress that moved freely as she walked down the stairs. The sleeves and parts of the torso were a beautiful gold that looked perfect on her skin. 

    When Alice let her eyes fall on Andromeda her mouth fell agape as she took in her entire image. 

    Andromeda smiled as she stood in front of her, taking Alice's hands in hers. "You look beautiful, Allie."

     Alice's next words fell out naturally. "As do you." 

 She offered her hand to Andromeda in which the girl smiled and let her fingers interlock with Alice's, the giddy glint in their eyes matching. 

.·:*¨❦¨*:·.

    EDWARD AND BELLA'S prom was far from normal and Bella was alright with that. While she felt a little unnerved because of the stares between her, Edward, and the large chunky boot on her leg, she felt happy that she was there with Edward. 

     As they made their way to a gap on the dance floor they laid eyes on the other couples. Alice got lost in Andromeda's eyes as they slow-danced, not giving a care about who stared at them, Rosalie danced with Emmett, giving a slight nod to Bella when she saw them. Jessica danced with Mike happily, waving when she saw Bella then giving her a thumbs up. 

    When she realized one of her friends was missing she looked around, only to see Eric sitting on the side while Angela was nowhere to be seen. 

    "You're not going to make me dance are you." 

 Edward doesn't respond but just keeps walking with her to the dance floor. He takes the lead, clearly having more experience than her, and Bella just followed his lead, swaying to the music. 

    "See," he smiled with a hint of amusement. "It's not that hard." 

        Bella let it sink in. 

She was dancing, at prom, with her vampire boyfriend

    It was a peaceful moment until a thought sneaks into Bella's mind. 

    "Edward," she asks. 

He hums.  

    "Why did you save me?" 

.·:*¨❦¨*:·.

    IN TRUTH, ANDROMEDA has never enjoyed a prom before the one she has with Alice. She doesn't know why, but she never felt the need to attend prom. At least until now. 

    She wore a happy smile as they held each other close in their arms. Their eyes were locked, trapped in a loving gaze. 

    "Alice." Her words came out as a gentle whisper, but Alice heard her clearly. 

    "Yes?" 

    Andromeda felt anxiety rush through her veins as she contemplated her next words. She wasn't sure how to say it, so instead, she told her by closing the gap between the two, pressing her lips on hers. 

    It came as a shock to Alice, but once she realized what was happening, she let it happen. The feeling of Andromeda's lips on hers felt euphoric as if she were chasing stars into the unknown. 

     Almost like magic she somehow found herself falling even harder for the girl than she had before with her words. 

    "I love you, Alice." 

━━𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦!

➥act one is officially over!!

➥stay posted for act two!