𝐯.

CHAPTER FIVE

|IN WHICH ANDROMEDA REVEALS HERSELF|

CELESTIAL BEAUTY

EDWARD CULLEN COMPLETELY and utterly pisses Bella Swan off and yet, there was something so captivating about him. Something about him that made her want to figure out all of his secrets, but would she fear what she'd find is what scared her the most.

"You could have let the van crush me. Save yourself all this regret," she spits out, venom in her voice.

Something in Edward snapped, making something in him churn at the thought of letting Bella get crushed by the van. "You think I regret saving you." He had to wonder where did she get the audacity to ask the question.

She laughs humorlessly. "I know you do."

"You don't know anything."

His harsh tone stung her, but she didn't dare let that show. It wasn't until Alice and Andromeda showed up next to them, hand in hand, that their staring contest was broken.

"The bus is leaving," Alice quipped.

Andromeda looked between the two, the tension clear. "Allie I think we interrupted their couple's quarrel," she whispered to her.

She meant to elicit a laugh out of them but seemingly all it did was make Edward even madder. "Will you be coming with us?"

Before Bella could respond to Alice's invitation Edward rudely intercepted. "Our bus is full," he grumbles out.

He storms off to the bus and Bella began walking to one of the other buses, but before she knew it her wrist was grabbed and she was being tugged by Andromeda, Alice in one hand, Bella in the other.

They stood in line, a few people behind Edward. When they finally got on and Edward spotted them making their way to a seat, he was quick to protest. "Why is sh-,"

"Edward. I thought I made this clear to you, you ask too many questions."

She plopped down in the seat behind him which so happened to be the back seats, stretching across the aisle with enough space for all three girls. "Now sit down and enjoy the ride."

Bella fought to stifle a laugh as the girl nuzzled up to Alice, interlocking their fingers once more.

.·:*¨❦¨*:·.

"THAT WAS A DICK MOVE, EDDIE."

Emmett laughed loudly when Alice revealed all of the details of the field trip.

"And you got told off by a forest fairy half your height." Even Rosalie at this point had trouble hiding back a chuckle or two.

"She's not a forest fairy Emmett," Alice retorts.