✨3✨

Jungkook lied to Taehyung.

Not fully but partially.

He lied that he lives in the same direction as Taehyung, his cousin's house is there on the way of Taehyung's house, not his. (No negative comments on him)

But the poor boy wants to spend more time with Taehyung and feel his presence all the time, that's the reason why he lied.

Everyday after dropping Taehyung, he has to turn all the way around and go to his house, but it's ok for him, Atleast he gets to spend more time with the person he loves so much.

He smiled thinking about Taehyung. His feelings keep on growing for him, no matter how much he tries to control it.

Taehyung is handsome, kind, hardworking and bubbly. Though Taehyung is really good looking and people fall for his looks but Jungkook fell for his personality too.

He reached his home as he went to shower to freshen up. He smiled as he remembered what Taehyung said earlier.

Taehyung doesn't have dating experience...

But neither does Jungkook.

Taehyung is Jungkook's first love and he strongly believes that Taehyung will be his last love too.

Jungkook doesn't have the confidence to go and confess to him about how he feels, so he sometimes tries to hint him

But Taehyung always takes the hint in a wrong way.

Like today he basically told Taehyung that he was interested in dating him but Taehyung being Taehyung thought he wants to know about his dating experience.

"My Taehyung is too silly!", He chuckled.

"Why doesn't he dates me and get experienced in dating then?", Jungkook says as a pout immediately forms on his lips.

Yet he was glad that he came to know that Taehyung has never dated anyone and maybe in the future Jungkook will be Taehyung's first like how Taehyung will be Jungkook's first in everything

He's firm that he'll have only Taehyung as his lover, Taehyung is the only one to whom Jungkook will submit himself and no one else, coz he can't imagine giving anyone the place that Taehyung owns in his heart.

He remembered the day when he first met Taehyung and that was the first time he felt butterflies squirming around in his stomach as his heartbeat quickened. The first time he blushed not because of embarassment but because of being flustered by that certain someone and because of shyness.

3 years ago

Jungkook was walking outside at night. He wanted to lessen his stress as work was stressing him too much. He was wearing casual clothes and a mask to hide his identity.

He kept his hands in his pocket as he made his way to the park.

He knew a shortcut because taking a long route will only waste his precious time.

He started walking in the lonely alley.

While he was walking he felt someone following him while whistling.

He took a long sigh as his instincts said that he's in danger. Too bad he wanted to spend time alone and therefore he didn't bring his bodyguard too.

He felt the sounds of footsteps coming closer.

"Hey, babyboy", He heard an irritating voice from behind.

He still ignored and fastened his pace, but he felt a grip on his wrist.

He turned around. He was way too annoyed.

"Leave me, scumbag!", He shouted angrily.

"We'll leave you once we get money. Even in casual clothes you look rich", The man smirked.

"Leave me jerk! I'll give you what you want but let me go!", Jungkook shouted as he was now held by two men and was being dragged somewhere.

"I swear I'll kill y'all if y'all kidnap me!", He was trying to get out of the grip but he was too fragile to beat two men up. (Yeah JK is fragile here🥱)

He was screaming for help and maybe his calls were heard.

It happened to be Taehyung who heard Jungkook's screams. He happened to be walking in the alley too, that time.

He immediately called the police and told them about this

Being the angel he is, he decided to help the person

He immediately went there and punched one of the men on the face as he removed the grip on Jungkook's hands from the other man and punched him too. He thanked heavens and his angels that he didn't procrastinate and worked out.

Both the men were knocked out

Meanwhile Jungkook was looking at the whole scene with widened eyes. He really thought that he'll be kidnapped today, but this certain someone saved him. He was so thankful who's face he hasn't seen properly.

When Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook, Jungkook's breath hitched. Taehyung smiled at him and he swore that this was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

Taehyung saw the person in front of him going nervous. He didn't want to scare the poor boy away who was looking at him nervously with his big doe eyes. Although the face was hidden, Taehyung still found him cute.

"Don't worry, cutie. I won't harm you", He said ruffling Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up, just by hearing a nickname from the deep soothing voice. This was the first time he blushed because of shyness because of being around this person. Yeah he has blushed many times before but due to embarrassment and never because of just being around a person he didn't even know.

He felt this really foreign.

"I've called the police. They'll take these bastards to the place they belong. You don't need to worry now", Taehyung's tone was so calming and caring. No one except Jungkook's mother and Jin has talked to him in this tone in years.

Taehyung saw a lonely tear leaving Jungkook's eyes.

'The boy must be so scared' He thought before enveloping the younger boy in his warm embrace (Their world is Corona free😑)

Jungkook felt an unfamiliar feeling of butterflies roaming around in his stomach as his heartbeat quickened. He felt his face turning tomato red.

He was never a fan of skinships & neither affection

But today he felt warm tears fill his eyes, not because he was about to get kidnapped but because of the affection and warmth he felt from this angel like stranger

All the time he didn't know that he actually craved for affection and warmth

All the people around him except his family are fake and even when they show affection fake or not, it doesn't affects Jungkook

But this stranger's genuine concern and affection sure affected him

He liked his warmth

_________

The further incident after this vl b narrated in the next chapter😉🥰

I'll update tomorrow ig😁💖

Borahae💜💜

~ Saanvi (yeah that's my name🥱)

[Edited]