✨29✨

This book reached 10K+ reads😭 thank youuu for reading this book ppl😭😭💜

_________

Taehyung has realized that now Jungkook and their child should be his first priority than the fake friend of his which better should be kicked out of his life.

He right now was sitting infront of Byungho who was blankly looking at Taehyung while drinking orange juice.

"Stay away from Jungkook", He blurted out, expression still blank.

No dumba$$!

"Remember I told you about a boy whom I saved in the alley and called him sugar because I didn't know his name and his face was covered with mask so I didn't know how he looked as well", Taehyung started speaking, completely ignoring what Byungho said.

"Yes so what? I don't have time for your stories!", Byungho replied I'm frustration.

"He's a rare male and I came to know that he's the one whom I slept with that night...."

"Congrats you lost your V-card to your sugar or whatever and Why the hell are you telling me that!? I'm not interested!", Byungho replied in a bored tone.

"I got h-him pregnant", Taehyung confessed.

Byungho's eyes widened as a wave of joy rushed down his veins This idiot did something worthy for the first time! "Woah! That's great! Now go and take care of him and the child and leave my Jungkook alone. Jungkook would leave you and stop chasing after you anyways once he knows that you're having a child with someone else"

"Let me finish the whole thing, Byungho!", Taehyung finally raised his voice.

"Say" I'm not interested in your life and that sugar of yours pfft

"My sugar and the person who's carrying m-my baby is...", Taehyung paused as he took a deep sigh and continued

"Jeon Jungkook"

And with those words Byungho's world came crashing down. His dreams of having Jungkook to him, his wealth as well, everything were now has to go.

"N-no! You're lying!", Byungho's voice broke.

"I'm not, Byungho. I'm going to be the father of Jungkook's child and as you said I gotta take care of my sugar and the unborn child of mine- I mean ours", Taehyung explained.

Byungho felt like tons of bricks falling on him as Taehyung showed him Jungkook's pregnancy test.

"He was broken, Byungho yet he told that if I didn't accept them he would raise our child alone but won't give my place to anyone. He told me to not leave him and I wasn't going to leave him at the first place. I rejected him for you and the boy's health got worse. It hurts me so bad that I made him suffer when the only fault he committed was to love me unconditionally! And not wanting anything b-but my love in return. Do you know how scared he was that he literally controlled himself from breaking down when he told me about his pregnancy, he must have thought that I was so cruel that I would leave him and our child alone but NO! now I will never ever leave him alone to suffer! I'm going to repent for my mistakes and make him and our child happy. I've never met or will ever meet someone who loves me so selflessly. He's got many better people around him still he chose me and I'm not that heartless to leave my sugar alone to suffer", By now Taehyung's eyes were filled with tears.

"H-how do you know that the baby is yours? Jungkook must have been fooling around before sleeping with you", Byungho's eyes were teared but still he tried to provoke Taehyung.

How can he even say that!? "I was his first like he was mine, Byungho. He has never done it before and I won't ever doubt my sugar so you gotta stop provoking me, Byungho", Taehyung raised his voice as his anger increased.

"So! You would let your friend's heart be broken!?", Byungho shouted back.

"You were never my friend, Byungho. Neither you ever thought of me as a friend. I was just a source for you to get Jungkook. I now realized that you were nothing but a fake friend of mine. I'm sorry Byungho but I'm not leaving Jungkook. I'm done hurting an angel like him, I won't ever hurt him again

I told you not to be delusional. Now you're the one who's heart is broken. And you did not just want him but his wealth too and my sugar shouldn't be with someone like you, Byungho. It took me time to realize but now I have realized it finally so... You should leave us alone", Taehyung spoke his heart out. He didn't care that it would hurt or might offend Byungho, all he wanted to do is to make Byungho realize how wrong he was.

Byungho's eyes were widened like saucers. The Taehyung that always did what Byungho told him to do, the Taehyung whom Byungho always had wrapped around his fingers is now talking back and disobeying him. He was so angry right now.

"You bloody-"

"Just fvck off before I forget that you were atleast something to me! Fake friends are meant to be kicked out of our lives so lift your as$ up and go away from here! Enough of you hurting me and my sugar!", Taehyung shouted and that scared Byungho. He always gets scared when Taehyung gets angry. He got up and left from there while crying.

If this was the old Taehyung he would have ran after him and apologized to him but this Taehyung won't ever do that, ever again.

"I gotta go. Sugar must be waiting for me", Taehyung mumbled as he got up too.