✨20✨

It's been a week since Jungkook and his crew came back to Korea. The meeting went well and everything was fine.

But Byungho noticed Jungkook being touchy with Taehyung and Taehyung not noticing or not caring about it. Jungkook would find ways to hold Taehyung's hand and it's really pissing him off. Byungho noticed Jungkook staring at Taehyung and that's enough to make him burn in jealousy.

He remembered six months ago when Taehyung told him that he noticed Jungkook staring at him that day and Byungho told him that it's nothing as both believed it was nothing. That time Byungho confessed that he likes Jungkook making Taehyung smile that his friend has finally found someone.

But now when he's noticing them Jungkook indeed stares at Taehyung with softened eyes that had shocked Byungho coz Jungkook's eyes are always emotionless but now when he saw he saw his eyes softened while looking at Taehyung and also him getting nervous and even blushing!

Jungkook was walking in the office when someone approached him and started talking about work. Although he was talking to someone Jungkook's eyes were staring at the certain someone who's printing the papers near the printer.

Jungkook had a small smile on his face as he kept his eyes on Taehyung while talking to a random employee.

Byungho who was working there, noticed everything and started burning with anger.

"Is Taehyung trying to seduce Jungkook!?", Byungho muttered angrily to himself.

As soon as the employee left Jungkook walked towards Taehyung who was tapping his foot while printing the papers.

"Taehyung", He called out.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook and bowed to his boss and as soon as their eyes met Jungkook became a blushing mess which angered Byungho even more.

He saw them talking while Jungkook time to time patting Taehyung's shoulder...

While smiling and blushing!?

Why? He's so strict and cold so why is he behaving like that!?

He saw Taehyung bowing to him and leaving and Jungkook staring at him from behind before looking down smiling shyly while blushing and kicking the non existent rock on the floor and going behind Taehyung.

"W-What was that?", He muttered in disbelief.

Jungkook was behaving really weirdly around Taehyung and Byungho found it hella annoying. Infact annoying would be an understatement.

"I gotta tell Taehyung to stay away from my Jungkook!", Byungho spoke while gritting his teeth.

💕

"You should start avoiding Jungkook", Byungho spoke as he sat on the couch next to Taehyung.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, not understanding why Byungho said that all of a sudden. "What are you talking about?", He asked in confusion.

"Y'all two seem too close and I don't clearly like it so stay away", Byungho spoke as calmly as possible. Only he knows how much anger he's feeling right now.

"And he's my boss. I clearly don't see anything wrong, I can't avoid him, Byungho! I could lose my job while doing this nonsense!", Taehyung retorted back. Why is Byungho behaving like this all of a sudden?!

"Just talk to him for work purpose only and about taking you to home, I'll be the one who'll drive you home from now on", Byungho replied with a poker face.

"But-"

"Taehyung please. You know how much I like him, don't you w-want that? How could you-", Byungho spoke with a very upset tone making Taehyung feel bad.

Taehyung doesn't likes seeing Byungho upset. Byungho started emotionally manipulate him and at last Taehyung gave up.

"Ok. I will try to avoid him and talk about work purpose only", Taehyung sighed.

And like this Byungho emotionally manipulated Taehyung.

💕

From the past few days Taehyung has been avoiding Jungkook making him go crazy and hurt.

Why is he avoiding me all of a sudden?! Please don't avoid me, my love Jungkook thought sadly as he looked over at Taehyung who was currently completely focused on his working.

"T-Taehyung, would you atleast c-come with me today? I'll drop you home", Jungkook asked, trying hard not to show how desperate he is to get Taehyung's attention.

"Umm Thank you, sir but Byungho would be taking me home, like always", Taehyung replied as his gaze never left the papers in his hands.

Even Taehyung is not liking it, but he doesn't wants to upset his friend. He has to do it for his friend, coz his friend likes Jungkook way too much. He saw Jungkook turning a little pale and getting short tempered too. He wanted to ask him what happened but got scared of him because of him losing temper at trivial reasons so he thought of asking him, later.

Why can't that punk leave my Taehyung alone!? Jungkook gritted his teeth in frustration. He's losing his temper because of Taehyung ignoring him.

He even shouted many employees for the smallest mistakes. Yes, he was scary before but now he's scarier than before and it's terrifying the employees.

Taehyung would be leaving early today because he had less work. So after sometime he took the permission from Jungkook who was looking at him blankly but only he knows how much hurt he's feeling.

When Taehyung turned he felt a pair of eyes staring intensely at him, but he just brushed it off and left. He suddenly remembered Byungho had some work today so he decided to take taxi.

Jungkook opened his drawer and there was a photo frame of Jungkook and Taehyung.

He let the tears he was controlling from so long fall.

"W-Why are you ignoring me, hyungie? Did I d-do something wrong? Tell m-me if I did but please don't ignore me, it hurts me so much, my love", Jungkook cried while talking to the photo.

He was so restless that he wasn't able to sleep. He walked towards Taehyung's seat where Taehyung worked. He sat down and kept his head on the table where Taehyung worked. Taehyung's faint scent was still present there, it made him feel a little better.

"I wish that you were here but for now I'll manage with your scent, baby and tomorrow I'm going to confront you coz I'm not l-liking it", He smiled sadly as he unconsciously kept the photo in Taehyung's drawer and slept on Taehyung's seat while keeping his head on his table.

💕

Byungho knocked on Jungkook's door but got no response. He decided to go in even without his permission.

He was shocked to see Jungkook sleeping where Taehyung works.

"He never sleeps in office and why the hell is he sleeping in Taehyung's place!?", He spoke in disbelief and anger as he went closer.

He noticed Jungkook's face was red and puffy and he was holding the table really tightly. He also noticed his eyelashes were wet indicating that he cried.

"Did he just cry?!", Byungho asked practically to no one.

He heard Jungkook mumble something.

"I l-love you so much, hyungie", Jungkook mumbled in his sleep making Byungho's jaw drop in utter shock.

_________

The real tea is going to spilled from now on💃💅✨ JK would most probably b confessing in the next chp just to let y'all know & Preggy Kookie is gonna come soon too 👨‍❤️‍👨🤸

My UT 2 vl b starting vry soon 😭😭 but I'll try updating 🦾

Stay safe 💞 Borahae 💜

~ Saanvi💖