✨28✨

Tell me what y'all like as I forgot to ask this yesterday 😂

- Obssesed Tae

Or

- Obsessed JK

________

He was so shocked to see the beautiful mansion infront of him. Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his and started walking.

Jungkook kept on admiring him instead of looking infront of him.

Taehyung chuckled, "Sugar, you gotta look infront while walking otherwise you might bump into someone and fall"

"I know you won't let someone harm me, right love?", Jungkook asked while smiling, now looking infront.

"Surely, sugar!", Taehyung replied honestly.

The servants bowed when they saw their master and the guy who they assumed to be "Taehyung" because their hands were intertwined and they know that their master won't hold anyone's hand like that. Everyone in the mansion knows about their master being in love with someone named "Taehyung".

They both entered the big mansion as an anxious Jin came there.

Jin saw Jungkook smiling widely with his hands intertwined with the guy that he saw in the photo that Jungkook hugs always.

He smiled seeing them together, assuming that Taehyung accepted Jungkook, since Jungkook looks really happy unlike the past days.

"You must be Taeyeong", Jin smiled as he shook hands with Taehyung.

"It's-", Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook's whine

"Aahh Jin Hyung he's Kim Tae freaking hyung! How many times to tell you"

Jin smiled but immediately apologized.

"Did you accept my baby brother?", Jin asked Taehyung.

"How can I not accept him, sir. I did accept him now", Taehyung smiled.

"That's great! You can go freshen up in that room and till then Jungkook will freshen up too-", Jin said.

"Yes, sir"

"You can call me, Jin Hyung. I'm fine with that", Jin told Taehyung who smiled in return.

"Ok, Jin Hyung!"

As Taehyung left, Jin smirked at Jungkook who was pouting because he already started missing Taehyung.

"He indeed is more handsome in real life than the photo that you keep...", Jin told Jungkook who frowned.

"Don't you dare look at my man like that while smirking! You look hot while smirking but my Tae looks hotter and although you look hot while smirking, I don't like that smirk of yours I only like Tae-", Jungkook started blabbering but was cut off by Jin

"I was born hot and Let me finish you brat!", Jin faked his anger.

"What?!", Jungkook asked.

"I said he indeed is handsome but not more than me duh"

💕

Jungkook laid down on his bed after showering while waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung knocked on the door and came inside the room.

He smiled back at Jungkook who was smiling excitedly at him.

"Come, sit next to me, Taehyung-ah!", Jungkook patted the space next to him on his bed.

Taehyung nodded and sat next to him.

"Wait I want to show you something...", Jungkook spoke as he opened the drawer.

He took out a used pregnancy test and showed it to Taehyung while smiling.

"See this is m-my pregnancy test", Jungkook spoke while blushing.

Taehyung's eyes lit up seeing that. He was indeed very happy. He took the pregnancy test in his hand as he smiled. His eyes teared up a little.

"I'm s-so happy!"

Even Jungkook's vision started blurring from happy tears. He was so happy that he'll be having his and his love's child and the father of the child has accepted them too.

"I'm h-happy-", Jungkook was cut off by a soft pair of lips on his cheek.

Jungkook immediately became a blushing mess as he looked down while smiling shyly. "Don't cry now, sugar", Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears away making him smile even more.

He hesitantly moved his hand to Jungkook's stomach. Although Jungkook loved him, he still didn't know that Jungkook would like his touch or not, because they were drunk when they did it. And in pregnancy some people don't like anyone's touch so he was hesitant... But he wanted to touch his belly because his baby would be growing there.

Jungkook saw the hesitation in Taehyung as his hand rested on his belly. He smiled,"You can touch me, Taehyungie. I won't get uncomfortable so don't worry. I wasn't joking when I said I'm yours"

Taehyung smiled as his hand started caressing Jungkook's clothed tummy making Jungkook hum in satisfaction and happiness. He liked the way Taehyung was caressing his stomach.

"I can't believe t-that I'll have my own child soon", Taehyung spoke with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Me too", Jungkook giggled.

Just seeing Jungkook smiling Taehyung realized that the boy is too precious to be hurt. He loves Taehyung selflessly and Taehyung will always do his best to make him happy.

"I always dreamt of you being with me and us starting a family. It looked so good in my head", Jungkook spoke dreamily as he kept his head on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung started caressing his hair making Jungkook smile even more.

"O-oh that's great!", Taehyung looked around and saw a photo frame of him and Jungkook and 'Jungkook ♡ Taehyung' engraved in it too. He smiled at that. Just few days ago the photo frame haunted him and now he's smiling at that. It's true that people change really fast.

Soon he heard soft snores. He looked down at his lap only to see Jungkook sleeping with a cute pout on his face.

"This is my sugar", Taehyung cooed at his cuteness as he looked a little hesitant yet touched his lips with the other's soft cheek.

"I love you, Taehyungie", Jungkook mumbled in his sleep as his pout was replaced with a small smile on his face.

Soon his phone buzzed. He saw that he got a text from Byungho saying that he should meet him in the café. Even he wanted to clear everything up with Byungho, even though it would result in breaking their friendship and now for the first time he didn't care for the consequences. He has realized that Byungho was just a fake friend who was using him to get closer to Jungkook, that's it.

I have to go to Byungho and clear everything to make things right.

He slowly moved Jungkook's head from his lap and kept it on the pillow.

He pecked Jungkook's tummy and caressed it. He started talking to the unborn baby,"I'm going now, Don't trouble your papa when your dad isn't here. Your papa wasn't well these days so you gotta be a good baby, hmm? I'll come back soon, my child till then be a good child for your papa and me" (FYI Papa is JK & Dad is Tae✨)

He smiled and pecked his tummy again.

He now caressed Jungkook's face who was sleeping."I'll return soon. Take care of you and our child, sugar", he whispered as he softly pecked Jungkook's cheek.

He left after informing Jin and telling him to take care of Jungkook.

_______

Soft soft & soft I'm soft today~

Stay safe 💞 Borahae 💜

~ Saanvi💖