✨11✨

They both kissed with passion as Taehyung lost his first kiss to a human because just sometime before he lost his first kiss to his phone by making out with it while Jungkook lost his first kiss to Taehyung.

Both were tasting each others lips as they tasted alcohol too in those pair of lips. Jungkook thought he's dreaming coz this is not the first time he's imagining him and Taehyung kissing each other, screw that he's dreamt even wilder than this.

Even though he's drunk, Still he can't help but feel his heart pound crazily and butterflies dancing wildly in his stomach. He's sure he's dreaming and he doesn't wants this dream to end.

Taehyung bit Jungkook's lower lip making Jungkook gasp and Taehyung took the chance to pushing his tongue in the other's mouth. He explored Jungkook's cavern that tasted sweet yet alcoholic which Taehyung didn't mind. Infact he liked it.

Taehyung is so drunk that he doesn't even know that he's right now making out with his boss and his friend's crush. He doesn't even remembers who Jungkook and Byungho are. Heck he doesn't even remembers himself.

He's just liking the feeling of being closer with the person he's making out with although he doesn't knows who this person is.

They pulled out when they felt the need to breathe. Jungkook was breathing heavily when Taehyung crashed his lips again on his.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and Taehyung pulled him even more closer by his waist. No space was left between them.

"T–Taehyungie~", Jungkook whimpered and Taehyung pulled out.

"I kissed that Taehyung guy even though he's handsome the kiss felt metallic. Your lips were soft and sweet. I liked it", Taehyung spoke.

"What *hiccup* are you saying, Taehyungie? You kissed my Taehyung? Only I will kiss him!", Jungkook slurred as he spoke, not able to process what the other spoke.

"Is Kim Taehyung guy your boyfriend, petal?", Taehyung asked as he blinked his eyes multiple times, nothing going in his brain what the boy on his lap was speaking.

"Yessh....", Jungkook spoke proudly while giggling.

"I wish he was", Jungkook pouted as he mumbled this under his breath which got unheard by the-guy-who-even-forgot-his-own-name.

"Taehyung must be lucky to taste those sweet lips of yours, everyday", Taehyung says pouting.

"If you have a boyfriend then why are you kissing me and cheating on him?", Taehyung spoke as something clicked on his brain.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Cause you're my Taehyungie, my love", Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's cheek.

"Huh?", Taehyung asked while looking at Jungkook with his big bambi eyes and pouting too.

"Cause I want to", Jungkook whined like a little baby.

"Okie", Taehyung smiled like a kid.

After drinking they were being nothing but dorks.

They looked down and both realized that both have gotten a little problem.

"Will you help me, petal?", Taehyung asked innocently while looking at Jungkook with his big puppy eyes.

Jungkook smiled, "Ofcourse, baby! I haven't done this before but we can try"

"Even I haven't done this before", Taehyung giggled.

"Then I'll be your first like you're mine?", Jungkook asked with widened eyes.

Taehyung smiled and nodded in response.

"Yes!!!", Jungkook squealed like a child who got his favourite candy.

Jungkook looked so adorable that Taehyung couldn't help but coo at his cuteness.

"I'm dreaming and I don't wanna wake up", Jungkook smiled giddily to himself as Taehyung attacked Jungkook's neck making the boy whimper in bliss.

One thing lead to another and before anyone could process anything the room was filled with moans, grunts, heavy breaths and skin slapping.

Jungkook and Taehyung, both were in pure pleasure and heavily drunk. This wouldn't have lead if even one of them were sober.

One losing his V–card to the love of his life while the other losing it to his friend's crush (and to his sugar which Taehyung doesn't knows where the other is).

Even though they were drunk they can't deny that they had the best sleep of their life.

💕

"Gosh! Had such a wild dream, again but this seemed a lot more real", Jungkook mumbled as he held his head that was throbbing and to his disbelief his body was paining too.

Now when he started processing he felt that his arms are wrapped around someone while that person's arms are wrapped around his naked body.

Did I just do it with someone, thinking it was Tae !?

He immediately shot his eyes open in horror, but to his surprise he saw his love sleeping peacefully like an angel.

If they were sober when they did it, Jungkook would have right now admired the beauty that was sleeping in front of him. But they were drunk when they did it and this terrified Jungkook to the core.

Only one thing started running in his mind as the flashbacks of yesterday started coming back.

Tae is gonna leave or maybe hate me if he remembers anything about yesterday. If this won't happen then atleast he'll get awkward around me and maybe start ignoring me too (Don't judge him and start commenting negative stuff about him)

He looked over at Taehyung who was sleeping.

"I'm sorry, Taehyungie. I won't tell you about it, and if you remember about it then please don't become awkward or ignore me. I won't be able to take it", Jungkook spoke in guilt as a tear rolled down his cheek. He pecked Taehyung's forehead before getting up and getting in his clothes.

He came back to the sleeping male and pecked his forehead.

"I l–love you, Tae and I'm s–sorry because I'm leaving you without any explanation. Please forgive me", Jungkook whispered, his tears flowing down his cheeks.

He then left the sleeping Taehyung there and went to his house, trying his best not to cry.

Compared to Jungkook, Taehyung drank a lot more last night so he might not remember who he did it with.

_______

I've planned something else for this story so DON'T start commenting stuff like "Jungkook should tell Taehyung what happened", etc. I purposely did that otherwise this story won't accelerate like how I want it so plz bear with me :D

~ Saanvi💖