✨37✨

A new BTS member is going to enter this story soon & Taelous is on the way as well😏

__________

Taehyung and Jungkook were getting closer day by day. Jungkook posted a picture of their wedding on social media to inform people that he's married now. As expected, people did freak out about him getting married suddenly... But many of them supported them.

His father was really shocked by his "son" taking such a big step. He called Jungkook and this time Jungkook didn't get scared, he stood up for himself making his father shook at his change of behaviour. He was left speechless.

It's been a while since Taehyung and Jungkook got married. Taehyung took Jungkook on many dates. They both enjoyed each other's company way too much.

Right now they were sitting under the night sky while admiring the stars and the beautiful moon. They were on a date and while returning Taehyung took Jungkook to a place he has never been before.

The place was a river side. Jungkook gasped when he saw this place. The place was simply beautiful.

They both sat on the soft grass as Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his torso. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around the younger as well.

"This is so beautiful, Tae!", Jungkook spoke in excitement as he saw the reflection of the stars and the moon in the beautiful river.

"I know, baby", Taehyung moved his gaze from the sky towards Jungkook who looked so beautiful under the moon's light.

Jungkook felt a pair of eyes on him. He turned and saw Taehyung admiring him.

Taehyung smiled when he saw Jungkook looking at him shyly. "Baby", he breathed out.

Jungkook hummed as he stared back at Taehyung.

Taehyung's hand made his way to Jungkook's corner of the lips as he gently caressed them.

"You're so fvcking beautiful", Taehyung spoke what his heart said.

"T-Thank you, my love", Jungkook replied shyly.

Taehyung's heart fluttered again seeing Jungkook getting all shy.

"You're doing things to me, sugar", Taehyung spoke still staring at Jungkook who was looking down shyly while fidgeting with his fingers.

"W-What do you mean, love?", Jungkook asked as he lifted his head up, now staring back at Taehyung in confusion.

"You're making me feel things, baby. You're making my heart flutter and it's becoming so difficult for me to stay sane when you're out of my sight. I want you to be close to me, always. I've never felt like this for anyone before...", Taehyung admitted.

Jungkook's face was bright red by now.

"I-I..."

"I don't know I-I think I'm falling for you...", Taehyung spoke while cupping Jungkook's cheeks and bringing his face closer to him and pressing his lips against Jungkook's trembling yet soft ones.

It felt like the time stopped as the cool wind brushed their faces gently. Ecstatic is what they're feeling right now. Butterflies are dancing in both their tummies. Lips are moving against each other in sync.

Taehyung licked Jungkook's bottom lips and since Jungkook is experienced by now he quickly opened his mouth and Taehyung's tongue now entered his mouth and was exploring the hot and sweet cavern. Jungkook clutched on Taehyung's shirt as his eyes were closed feeling his love's lips on his.

"I–I love you so much, b–baby...", These were the first words Jungkook blurted out when they pulled out.

This caused Taehyung to smile and peck his lips one more time.

He bent down a little and pecked Jungkook's clothed tummy as well.

💕

5 Days Later

Taehyung was sneezing a lot. It got Jungkook worried like hell. He wanted to take care of Taehyung but he said he's fine, but after sometime when Taehyung didn't listen and was acting stubborn Jungkook had to manhandle him.

It was the afternoon. Jungkook dragged Taehyung out of the living room and pushed him lightly on their bed, causing Taehyung to whine.

Jungkook saw his husband pouting while crossing his arms, nose already red as he was not well. Jungkook ignored the swelling in his heart when he saw the cuteness of his husband. He checked Taehyung's temperature and gasped.

"Tae you have a high fever! I told you not to eat icecream yesterday night, still you sneaked and ate it, am I right, love?", Jungkook's tone went serious like he used to talk to Taehyung when they were at a meeting in the office. It was just Jungkook was annoyed a little because he's sure Taehyung ate it when he was sleeping. He was worried as well.

Taehyung tensed up. How does sugar catches me always! Taehyung whined internally as he nervously smiled. "B–baby I–I didn't eat it I swear", he tried to lie.

"I don't like lies, Mr. Kim", Jungkook spoke, his CEO aura coming back.

"I'm s–sorry. It's just I love strawberry icecream so much that I couldn't wait to eat it so.... Please forgive me, sir", Taehyung whined as he played along as well.

Jungkook really wanted to act serious and annoyed but Taehyung was being too adorable today for his poor heart.

"I hate you!", Jungkook mumbled in annoyance.

"No you love me, sir~", Taehyung teased.

It caused Jungkook to blush. "S–shut up!", Jungkook got up and warned Taehyung to not get up who huffed like a child in response.

Jungkook came back with a bowl of cold water and a cloth. He wetted the cloth and placed it on Taehyung's forehead who was laying while staring at Jungkook and his every action.

Jungkook tried to look pissed yet Taehyung could see the concern in Jungkook's eyes, no matter how hard Jungkook tries to hide it.

He saw the care in his eyes as well. How did I not fall for him, these past three years? Taehyung thought in disbelief. He has realized that Jungkook is the most lovable person who deserves the whole world. He should be taking care of Jungkook but due to his silliness Jungkook had to take care of him.

"I'm sorry for troubling you, sugar. I won't repeat this mistake again", Taehyung spoke guiltily.

Jungkook's expression softened. He caressed his husband's face and murmured an it's ok in a little broken voice.

Only Jungkook knows how hard he's holding himself from crying. He has turned really sensitive since pregnancy and seeing Taehyung in this condition is making him want to cry.

_______

This was a filler chapter hihi.

I hope it was good :)

Stay safe 💞 Borahae 💜

~ Saanvi 💖