✨44✨

‼️READ THIS‼️

R y'all ok vd Kook having breast & him lactating?

Coz some ppl don't like this stuff so I used chest word instead of breast previously lol. R y'all comfortable vd it or should I not include it?

Also Would y'all like a TaeKook oneshots book?

_______

Certain someone's entry in this chp (it's not the baby) 😂

___________

It's been 9 months already since Jungkook's pregnancy. Although the past months were extremely beautiful for them but It was extremely difficult as well.

Jungkook was suffering from pain and he had constant mood swings. He was getting really short tempered and would snap at anyone whenever he felt like to do so. His belly was getting bigger.

"Kim Taehyung come here!", He shouted to Taehyung who was kicked out of their bedroom just sometime ago.

Taehyung heard his baby's angry voice as he was in the next room. He immediately rushed to their bedroom.

"W-What happened, baby?", He asked in fear. Jungkook had become really scary these days.

"Y-You left me", Jungkook spoke as his eyes became teary.

Just some moments ago he was the one who got angry on Taehyung for bringing the chocolate cake late and therefore kicked him out and now he's the one who's blaming Taehyung for leaving him.

His mood swings are indeed strange, like anyone else's.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just went towards the boy who was sniffling on the bed and brought him in a hug.

"I'm sorry, love. Don't cry", Taehyung said soothingly and stroking Jungkook's hair.

"Don't leave me and cuddle me now", Jungkook said while looking up at Taehyung with his big doe watery eyes and a pout.

"Okay, baby", Taehyung replied while kissing Jungkook's pout away.

Jungkook smiled as he laid next to Taehyung and kept his head on Taehyung's chest and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for troubling you so much, baby", Jungkook murmured in Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung smiled and pecked Jungkook's hair.

"No baby it's totally fine. I love you", Taehyung spoke, smiling.

Jungkook's heart fluttered again. No matter how many times Taehyung told him these words, he still can't get used to it. These words from Taehyung's lips feel heaven to him.

"I-I love you too, baby"

💕

Taehyung and Jungkook were strolling in the garden today. It was a beautiful day although not many people were present in the garden.

They kept on talking and giggling while walking.

Suddenly Taehyung leaned forward and softly pressed his lips against Jungkook's.

They were kissing and a certain someone who was just passing by saw them and chuckled sadly.

Jungkook was wearing Taehyung's most favourite hoodie that Taehyung never gave to anyone, not even to his closest friend.