✨21✨

"I l-love you so much, hyungie", Jungkook mumbled in his sleep making Byungho's jaw drop in utter shock.

"W–What?!", He mumbled to himself in disbelief as his were as wide as saucers.

"Y–you avoided me and I was so u–upset, Tae", Jungkook kept on mumbling.

Byungho felt his feet freeze as his heart was pounding crazily. He felt so much anger and jealousy. Who the fvck is Tae?!!

There are so many people whose name starts with Tae like Taemin, Taeyeong, Taegyu....

And Taehyung

He remembered Jungkook behaving weirdly around Taehyung.

"It can't be T–Taehyung! He loves only me and no one e–else", His hands started shaking from anger.

"I love you too, Tae", Jungkook giggled while sleeping.

Byungho was losing control but he wanted to know whom Jungkook was talking about.

"Kiss me, my love~"

This was enough for Byungho to lose control.

"WAKE UP JUNGKOOK!", He roared as he started shaking him causing Jungkook to startle and wake up.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw an angry faced Yang Byungho glaring at him. It's not like he got scared, he was just nervous that Byungho might have heard it.

"W–What are you doing here, Yang!?", Jungkook asked angrily as he fixed his posture.

"Who is TAE!?", Byungho growled.

"None of your business, Yang!", Jungkook shouted back.

"It IS my business, Jungkook. Tell me what's up with you and that bastard!"

"Don't.You.Dare.Call.Him.That!", Jungkook was losing his patience.

"GET THE FVCK OUT BEFORE I FIRE YOU, YANG!", He added shouting louder.

Byungho's eyes started watering. He left from there.

"I hope he doesn't tells Tae about what happened because I want to be the one to tell Taehyung about it", Jungkook sighs in frustration.

"Infact I–I should tell Tae, it's already been long hiding my feelings"

💕

Taehyung kept on messaging and calling Byungho, but he didn't receive it.

"Must be banging some bish somewhere or getting banged somewhere in the club", He concludes, because this happens often.

"I should sleep now", he mumbles and goes to sleep.

💕

Taehyung was right. Byungho indeed was in the club. He was drinking heavily. Jungkook's words kept on echoing in his head.

"N–no he was playing j–just playing around. He loves me! Only me!", Byungho shouted. Still he didn't want to believe Jungkook's words.

"Jungkook is mine and only mine!", He spoke gritting his teeth. Soon he found some chick and decided to remove his frustration.

💕

Taehyung came to the office. He greeted Jungkook who was standing near the door. Avoiding eye contact with Jungkook he gave him his coffee. He could feel Jungkook staring intensely at him. Jungkook placed the coffee on the table and walked towards Taehyung. Taehyung felt nervous when he heard footsteps coming towards his direction and before he could know anything he was pinned to the wall as Jungkook was staring intensely at him with his jaw clenched.