✨41✨

⚠️ Kinda dramatic chp ahead🤣

_______

Right now, TaeKookMin were having snacks while Jimin and Jungkook kept on chatting ignoring the boy who was trying his best to not burst. He was getting really jealous and angry that his baby was ignoring him. He kept his expression blank but only he knows how much upset, angry and jealous he's feeling right now.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung while speaking to Jimin. Taehyung was sitting on the other couch, while Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on the other. They were sitting in the angle where Jungkook could clearly see Taehyung and vice versa.

He got upset that Taehyung isn't even minding Jungkook ignoring him. He thought that Taehyung would atleast show some reaction but he was just watching a video on his phone, not minding what Jungkook was doing. He doesn't loves me so why would he care me ignoring him? I was just a fool to think that he's actually falling for me Jungkook tried his best to not snap at Taehyung and cry his eyes out for giving him false hopes.

Give me attention too, baby! Meanwhile, Taehyung was throwing tantrums internally although he looked really calm and blank on the outside. He kept his gaze on his phone while watching something he didn't even understand. He was hearing Jimin's voice which anyone would find melodic but he would never. He found it annoying.

"Y'all continue... I'm going in the other room. Call me if you need something, Jungkook", Taehyung gave a tight smile before storming out of the room. He left them alone because he knows no matter what Jungkook would never cheat on him. He just felt too much of anger seeing them talking and completely ignoring his existence. He was afraid that if he didn't leave the room he might do something because this is going on since forever.

He can't handle Jungkook ignoring him and talking to his so called ex. It triggered him that Jungkook was so involved in talking to Jimin that he completely forgot about him. It may sound childish but if he didn't leave he would have punched Jimin's beautiful face till it bleeds because he believes it's because of him that Jungkook is ignoring him.

Meanwhile Jungkook tried his best to not cry. After so long Taehyung called him with his name otherwise he always called him with petnames.

"S–see Jimin, he doesn't loves m–me so he left m–me here with you alone and didn't even call me with any petname like he used to...", Jungkook sadly smiled but his eyes started watering. He has become so sensitive that even the tiniest thing especially that's related to Taehyung is affecting him.

"A–am I that hateful that he's not able to love me?", Jungkook voice broke as tears kept coming down.

Jimin was so shocked to see Jungkook crying as far as he knows Jungkook is really strong by heart. He felt so hurt when Jungkook cried and spoke those words that's not even true.

He hugged Jungkook and rubbed his back to calm him down. "No that's n–not at all true, Jungkookie. You're the most lovable person... Taehyung is blind to not see you! I–I believe he would love you soon", He said softly.

"Y–You know what, Jimin these days I'm t–thinking that he's with me because I'm pregnant. H–He's an angel therefore he didn't l–leave me otherwise why–", Jungkook was cut off by Jimin. "Stop coming to conclusions, idiot! Talk to him instead of overthinking", Jimin told him in frustration and concern.

"Now cheer up!", Jimin said smiling.

After a little crying Jungkook finally stopped. They watched a comedy show which eventually cheered Jungkook up.

💕

Taehyung was talking to his mom on the phone while trying not to cry. He was so upset and therefore called his mother.

"I'm a–afraid that he might be falling o–out of love... While I'm already in love with him", Taehyung's voice broke.

"Confess to him, Taehyung–ah. It's already been a while since you realized. And how long would he wait?", His mother said from the other line.

"I–I wanted to... But he started avoiding me since Jimin came in our lives! We barely talk!", Taehyung complained, hurt evident in his voice as his eyes blinked the tears away.

After talking to his mother he decided to confess his love for Jungkook to him, today itself.

"Please d–don't love someone else, baby. Please love me and no one else, except m–me! I love you so much!", Taehyung's tears finally came out as he buried his face in his hands out of frustration.

💕

Jimin only came to visit Jungkook. He left after saying goodbye to Jungkook and the little unborn baby. He also hugged and pecked Jungkook's forehead (in a brotherly way) as a gesture of affection.

Both didn't know that a pair of darkened eyes were watching them.

Taehyung came to check over on Jungkook only to find Jimin pecking Jungkook's forehead. He would be fine if it was any of Jungkook's friends but Jimin was Jungkook's ex so it only led him to get jealous, hurt and insecure. They must have kissed so many times in the past as well. That's what Taehyung thought. He returned to their room not being able to watch the whole scene.

Jungkook lets out a sigh before heading towards their bedroom. He was frustrated.

He was about to open the door of their bedroom but Taehyung opened it.

Their eyes met and Jungkook saw that Taehyung's eyes were red and swollen, yet there was an intense emotion in those eyes that Jungkook wasn't able to comprehend. He was worried as well, It seemed like Taehyung....

Cried?

He doesn't knows.

"My baby is here", Taehyung said, as his voice got deeper.

His hands snaked around Jungkook's waist as he pulled him closer and locked the room.

"Has your ex left?", Taehyung asked in a husky tone causing shivers run down Jungkook's spine.

Jungkook nodded as his hands clutched on Taehyung's shirt for support.

"Did you like it?", Taehyung asked to a nervous Jungkook.

Jungkook who was already shaking gave a nervous yet confused look. "W–What are you talking a–about, Tae?"

"Did you like it when his lips ever touched your skin?"

______

Y'all probably r getting a smut in the next chp lol

Stay safe 💞 Borahae 💜

~ Saanvi 💖