✨27✨

"I won't ever leave you and our baby, sugar", Taehyung whispered softly in Jungkook's ear making the boy now cry in happiness.

Taehyung believed what Jungkook said because he remembers he called that person "petal" and that person was fragile like Jungkook and when Jungkook called Taehyung "Taehyungie" it seemed familiar. Now He realized that whenever he hugged Jungkook and thought that this touch was familiar, he wasn't wrong. He indeed was familiar to it.

And he trusts Jungkook anyways. He knows that Jungkook loves him badly but he would never betray Taehyung. From the moment Taehyung saw Jungkook's doe eyes, he knew there was something different about this boy whom he called sugar.

Yet, Taehyung was still shocked that he lost his V-card to his boss as well as his friend's crush and his boss is his sugar as well as the person who's carrying his child.

A part of Taehyung was happy too. Infact way too happy. He loved children and soon he'll be having his, thanks to his sugar aka JEON JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook buried his face in Taehyung's chest and cried. He was trembling by now. He has already become sensitive due to pregnancy and Taehyung's words just made him cry more...

Out of happiness.

He smiled out of happiness, tears still rolling down his cheeks as he lightly punched Taehyung's chest with his small fist.

"I–I should be angry at you for breaking my heart. I w–wanted to scold you for making me suffer...", Jungkook cried.

Taehyung instantly felt guilty and wanted to apologize for his deeds but Jungkook cut him off,"... But I c–can't get angry at you. I love you too much"

Even Taehyung wanted to cry. What did he do to deserve an angel like him?

"I'm s–so sorry, petal", and finally Taehyung's tears came out.

Jungkook looked up and immediately wiped away the tears, "Don't c–cry, my love. I didn't mean that"

Taehyung nodded as he hugged Jungkook even more making Jungkook smile.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook in bridal style making him gasp. He's pregnant and he shouldn't sit on the cold floor for long. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and placed his head on his chest. He still can't believe this is happening for real. Just sometime ago he was crying for Taehyung and now he's in Taehyung's arms.

Still he closed his eyes inhaling Taehyung's scent. He wants to enjoy this moment real or not.

Well he wishes it to be real.

Taehyung placed Jungkook on the couch.

"Do you want to stay here or go home and rest?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who was looking at him with hearts in his eyes. His cheeks here still tear stained and his eyes were still bloodshot.

Taehyung wiped the stray tears of the younger making him lean in the touch.

"I came here to meet you. Mr. Namjoon has taken my place as I–I wasn't feeling well from past days. I'll go home i–if you come with me", Jungkook hesitantly spoke. He wanted to go home but with Taehyung.

"Y–Yeah, sure!", Taehyung replied.

They both got up as Taehyung was the first one to intertwine their hands and just this little gesture made Jungkook happier than ever.

They walked towards Taehyung's car. Yes, he got a new car and the first person to sit with him is Jungkook and their unborn child.

"You got a new car, Taehyungie?", Jungkook asked smiling as he looked around while he sat in the car as Taehyung made Jungkook wear the seatbelt.

After doing that he sat on the driver's seat and started the car. He could feel Jungkook's softened eyes on him as he drove.

"Damn you look so hot while driving–", Jungkook immediately cupped his mouth as he unconsciously spoke out loud.

Taehyung blushed a little at that.

"I'm s–sorry, Tae! I was supposed to think that but I thought it out l–loud", Jungkook spoke while blushing. He felt like he has just embarrassed himself infront of Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled,"It's fine, sugar. Don't feel embarrassed, I'm totally f–fine with that. Just got a little shocked because it's been a while since someone complimented me"

"It's a shame no one noticed a beauty like you, but I'm fine with that I would rather prefer me complimenting you rather than someone else *chuckles* You should be worshipped, my love", Jungkook blurted out, everything his mind spoke. How at first he used to be so shy to even praise him and now he's speaking out everything that's coming on his mind.

Taehyung knew his face would be now as red as tomato. No one ever complimented him like that. He placed his one hand on his face trying to cover his blushing face (obviously not covering his eyes)

Jungkook smiled ear to ear seeing Taehyung blush. He rarely saw Taehyung blush and moreover he's the one who made him blush made him feel proud.

"You're already so cute and you look cuter when you blush, Taehyungie", Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung smiled seeing Jungkook giggling. Atleast he's not sad anymore.

They arrived to main road so Taehyung decided to ask,"Where's your home, Mr– Jungkook?"

"It's the other side", Jungkook pointed towards the other direction.

Taehyung was again shook. It's far away from where Taehyung lived. He took the long route everyday, just to be with me?!

Taehyung tried not to look shocked but it seems like Jungkook read his mind.

"Don't be shocked, love. I loved you that's why I did it", He soothingly spoke as Taehyung nodded but didn't say anything.

"I hope you don't mind me admiring you... It's just now everything is revealed so I won't have to steal glances– Gosh! I sound creepy! Don't be creeped out my love I–", Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung's chuckle.

"Hey it's ok. Do what you like, sugar. I'm fine with anything as long as that makes you happy", Taehyung replied.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile widely at what Taehyung said. He was on cloud nine today.

The whole ride instead of looking out of the window Jungkook just admired Taehyung's side profile while caressing his belly to remind the unborn baby that he hasn't forgotten about him/ her.

Jungkook kept on telling him direction too. After sometime they arrived. Taehyung got out of the car and opened the car door for Jungkook as he didn't let Jungkook unbuckle his seatbelt and unbuckled it himself.

My love is treating me like a prince already Jungkook thought as a giggle left his soft lips.