Chapter 17

(creds to the owner of the art)

**********************

(All of these parts take place AFTER school)

Monday (1 week before the due date)

"How can I help?"

After school Marinette and Adrien made their way to the bakery to work on the project. Now, they sit side by side at Marinette's desk. "While I sketch your costume why don't you start coming up with ideas for my character. Here," Marinette hands him a notebook. "write your best ones down."

They smile at each other and get straight to work. After all, the two teens are straight-A students. They don't kid around when it comes to working.

Adrien had insisted that his costume be mostly blue . So, Marinette decided to make it formal. To fit his image. Proper, mysterious and dashing. The outfit kind of resembles the Onceler. Except, navy blue instead of green. The costume has a long navy blue coat that drifts behind him, black gloves that reach his elbows, a black and blue striped tie and a white undershirt. His spandex covered legs and combat boots that almost reach his knees are pure black. He has a pocket inside his coat that will hold his weapon. A staff. The staff has keys on the end to make it look like a keyboard. The whole costume will be spandex.

(for those of you who don't know what The Onceler looks like)

(I don't own this art! creds to owner.)

When Marinette finally finishes sketching, she takes a moment to look at her creation. "I'm finished." She proudly says, handing him her sketch book. As she watches him examine the drawing she finds herself becoming a little self-conscious. "If you want to change anything let me know."

After a few moments he looks up. "Change something? Why would I change anything? This drawing is amazing, Marinette. Your so talented. It's mind-blowing."

Marinette blushes. "Tha-Thank you. Umm...So why don't you show me your ideas."

Now he looks sheepish as he hands the list over and proceeds to rub the back of his neck. "They aren't that good."

Ideas For Marinette's alter ego:

- power: what if your power is that you could shoot impenetrable yarn out of your weapon and control what it does? Like, it could create a force field, or wrap around someone. I don't know.

- weapon: twin needles (like knitting needles). Or maybe a sword.

- outfit ideas:

- Pink

- You could have a belt wrapped around your waist that could look like a tape measure. On your back you could have a twin sword holster (to hold the weapons).