CHP 27: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

Chp 27: Questions and answers.

"Reece... if you want to... you can stay over... " I say.

"I mean Nick is probably going to stay at the party he has gone to, mom wont return till Sunday. And there is no one to take care of you in your house...." I quickly add.

"I think that would be best. I hope you don't mind.." he smiles a little.

"No I don't. What are friends for?" I smile at him and he returns the gesture.

"I will be right back..." I say and rush to my bathroom.

So, I am going to spend the night with Reece. This is going to be interesting.

* * * * * *

Right now, I am in my bathroom, thinking over all the events that just took place a few minutes ago. Why did Reece apologize? I mean, there should be some reason he did so. It cannot just be because he wants my help.

Then it strikes me, its because of the bet we took. How could I forget? I now remember the terms for it, if he would win I had to go on a date with him and if I did, then he would have to stop irritating me! Thats it. That is exactly why he is being so sweet. Wow, he does take these bets seriously. I am sure if I would have lost, I would make some excuse and not go out on a date with him out of all people.

I go back downstairs and find him surfing through the channels.

"Where did you go in such a hurry?" He asks when he sees me.

"Um, to the bathroom..." I reply.

"Oh, fine."

"So, now I know why you apologised." I take a seat next to him.

"What?" He asks confused.

"I won the bet, you lost. The terms were that if I win you will stop irritating so that is why you said sorry..." I explain carefully not reminding him about his condition of the bet.

"Oh, that! Honestly, I did not remember it. But yeah... you could say that is the reason." He gives me a half smile.

"Liar." I smirk.

"Really? You want to start that game now?" He asks raising his right eyebrow.

"Whatever. I am bored." I sigh.

"You sleepy?" He asks.

"No... why? Are you?" I ask.

"Not really... wanna play questions?" He asks.

"Questions? You mean Twenty-One questions?" I giggle.

"No. Just questions. Because whenever anybody do play this game they never really ask twenty one questions..." he explains.

"Point..." This boy is smart.

"Okay. Let's play 'questions'" I qoute.

"Okay, so the basics first. Tell me your favourites. Colour, food, movie, song, hobby, t.v show, book, animal and so on..." He says.

"Well, my favourites... Colour- black. Food obviously pizza. Movie, T.V show and songs I dont know, I have lots... Hobby, is dancing and playing my guitar. A little of reading too maybe. Animal... I like Pandas I guess. Your turn. Same question." I answer.

"Copy cat." He teases.

"My favourite colour is White. Food, is French fries. Movie, The Hangover Trilogy. Song..... anything of Linkin Park? I dont know. TV show, I dont have one. Hobby, football. Animal, dog." He replies after thinking a little.