CHP 55: DIFFERENT WAYS.

Chp 55: Different ways.

*** REECE'S POV ***

When I enter the room, no one is inside. I check the bathroom and there is no on in there too.

Where are you?

 "What the fuck are you doing here?" I hear someone say.

I quickly turn around to see Haley standing behind me with her arms folded.

"Haley, let me explain..."

TO BE CONTINUED....

***

"No. I do not need any more explanations from you. I am done with them." She says looking straight at me. Her eyes have no emotion in them.

"Haley I just want to talk to yo--"  She cuts me off mid sentence.

"Please, just leave." She closes her eyes for two seconds and opens them again.

"But Haley can't you just listen to what I have to say?" I am begging her to listen to me.

"No. Now please just go back to your house." She says with her hands gesturing towards my room.

"Haley just please lis-"

"Stop calling my name in every sentence you say! JUST STOP REECE! GO AWAY." She yells with both her hands on her ears.

It is then that I realise that all this time that she was here, she did not even take my name once but now. And I took her name every single time.

"I'm sorry..." I finally say and that is when I see tears forming in her eyes.

And I have this sudden urge to go to her and wipe those tears away. But I don't move.

"What's done is done now. You cannot change it and neither can I." She says and wipes her tears with her right sleeve.

"I just want you to know this that along the way.. I forgot all about that shit and had real feelings for you Haley.  I guess it was when we went to that bonfire. I dont know how but you actually started swooning me off my feet. And-" she cuts me off again.

"Reece please." But I do not listen. I continue.

"And yesterday when I met Mike and he reminded about it to me is when I realized that I wanted out of the stupid thing. I was telling him the same thing on the phone when you woke up today morning. I'm just so sorry Haley. Please forgive me?" I feel shattered from the inside.

I never knew I would say stuff like this to a girl ever. I have ever just had one serious relationship in which I did like the girl a lot but she cheated on me with one f my best friends' brother. And since then, I never really had proper relations with anyone until Haley came in my life.

"Reece I am sorry too. I do not know how long it will take me to come out of this mess and actually forgive you because let's face it, you broke my heart. Whether it was intentionally or not. It has happened. You and I both know we can do nothing to change that." She says and sighs heavily.

"I know. And I am utterly sorry too. But everyone deserves second chances right?" I say in a hope of her actually thinking about me the same way she used to before this mess happened.

"I dont know Reece... to be completely honest, I can't look at you the same way anymore." She says and walks to her bed.

I feel a pang of pain throb in my chest when she utters those words.

"I understand..." I say looking down.

"I'll just leave..." I continue when she says nothing and turn around, heading to the door.