CHP 18: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR DOING THIS.

Chp 18: You don't know how much I love you for doing this.

I reach Ryan's house at exactly 5:15, I remember Jackson telling me in school today to be there anytime after 5:30 as Ryan will be leaving by then, so I decide to sit in the car and contemplate my life.

There is so much going on. Like um.. I cant think of anything at the moment but, alright who am I kidding, all the problems in my life right now are related to Reece. First, he is my new neighbor. Second, his room is just opposite mine. Third, he is a jerk. Fourth, he hates me and has this huge grudge on me and wants to irritate me for god knows what reason. Fifth, he has seen me effing' naked! That too dancing naked.

I could go on and on about the problems but the real question here is that, what is the solution to the big problem called as Reece Clark? Ignorance wont help for long, that is there for sure. What should I do? Take revenge? But why? I still don't understand why is he this way with me... Maybe we just met each other on a real bad-mood-day of ours. Yeah that is the best I can think of right now anyway... a figure passing my car breaks my trance of thought.

I blink for two seconds and realize it is Ryan leaving for his date with Sam.

"Hi Ry" I smile at him and get out of the car.

"Oh, Hales, hi. I didn't see you there. " he smiles back.

"So, where are you taking Sam?" I ask.

"Um, that is a surprise..." I see a small blush forming on his cheeks. Poor guy, he is swoon. I decide to not tease him. Jackson is anyways waiting for me.

"Alright, carry on. I hope you both enjoy. I will head inside now, Jackson will be waiting. See ya bro" I wink at him and turn to his house.

"Yeah he desperately is and thanks, see ya. Oh and Haley?" He shouts my name from the drivers seat.

I turn around, "yeah?"

"Use protection!" He winks and drives away.

He did not just. Ugh such a douche. I pout slightly and ring the door bell.

"Hi." I am greeted with a lovely looking guy smiling brightly as ever at me.

"Hey" I smile back, and to my shock, I am engulfed in a huge hug.

Eventually, after a second or two, I hug him back. He smells so good right now. Wow, this feeling I am getting is so different than that of hugging any other guy...

He breaks apart and moves away to let me in.

I see that he has already made popcorn and there is pizza as well. Looking at the boxes of pizza I grin so bright at him.

"You got pizza!" I am on the verge of jumping up and down.

"Yeah, I asked Ryan, what was your favourite food, he told me that it was pizza and then he asked Sam your favourite kind, and so I got you your favourite." He explains, a slight blush on his cheeks. What is it with guys blushing these days? First Kale, then Ryan and now Jackson?

"Oh Jackson, I cannot explain how happy I feel right now. Thank you soooo much." I extend my 'so' and take a seat on the couch.

"Eh, that's no big deal, you can settle yourself. Which movie do you wanna watch first?" He asks.

"Any" I reply and watch his muscles flex as he looks for the dvd's. What a nice sight this is.

"Okay." He says and puts Thirteen Sins in and then takes a seat next to me.

"You know, I have not had pizza since a week. I was really craving it." I tell him while the movie starts.

"Oh, good then we have lots. Also, we got your favourite ice cream." He smiles.