UPDATE

Heyyy, what's up you guys :D

So, i have been doing A LOT of thinking on if i should write a sequel to this book or not and okay here is what i have decided:

I know i had said i would go with majority but i have got mixed opinions on writing a sequel for LH. But to be honest, it is my own opinion that I shouldn't write a sequel to this because I feel the ending is complete and I don't think i should spoil it. I mean i myself, am content with how this book ended.

Also, I thought maybe i could do like a book in Reece's POV about what he felt about the whole situation and then his life with the new girl after Haley broke up with him but i know that's a whole other book and writing that is just not fair to the people who are waiting for me to update my other books.

So, there won't be any sequel for love happens sadly. I am really very sorry for everyone who were waiting for one but I just don't think it's right. Also, i am short on time a little so writing yet another book will mess up my whole schedule. :( SO SO SO SORRY AGAIN.

But, there is one thing that I thought of that i can do and that is to write an alternative ending to the story where Haley ends up with Reece. So if you guys want that then let me know in the comments or PM me. if you have any ideas or something specific that you'll want me to end it at then maybe you could write it down and send it to me and i'll put it up here and tag you and give you credit, promise. This is the least I can do for everyone who is disappointed after finding out about there being no sequel to LH.

once again i am super sorry but i just want to thank you all for being there for me, reading my book, voting, commenting, messaging me and showing so much love. you guys are the best! 

ADDITIONAL- When i completed the book in Late October, this book was close to 20k reads. And that myself made me so happy. But now, five months later, it has reached 260K reads and also reached number 1! This makes me ecstatic. And its all a big thanks to you, my readers.

P.S. I am very sorry for not having a sequel to the book, but I promise I will surely write an alternative ending. Hence, if you guys want that let me know in the comments or inbox me or anything at all. Thanks for everything, and i hope you understand why there wont be a sequel.

I LOVE YOU ALL~ Z <3