CHP 41: BONFIRE. (PART 2)

Chp 41: Bonfire. (Part 2)

Reece comes back with the drinks and hands me mine. It is insane how he knows so much about me.

It is like he has researched about me. Because he knows so many things about me. And we all know we cant day the same thing fron my side. I know so little. But he, he has like done a full project on me or something.

Like from my favourite pizza joint to the drink I love best. And as far as I remember, I have never discussed these things with him.

"Thanks." I smile.

"My pleasure. So what usually happens here?" He asks me.

"Well, obviously you dont know. So its like the real party starts after the sunsets. Like you see there, we have twister. Then on this side, we have the trampoline set up, and there are like highest jumper contests. The Cards area is opposite the traditional spin the bottle. In here, it is like you go in groups and play whatever you like, luckily there havent been any fights for turns or anything, its all sorted. Theres a lot to do so that no one ever is idle.

"We have charades too which is hella fun. Truth or dare, Murder and dancing of course. The DJ and his music, god its the best. We have so much food like from popcorns and marshmellos to burgers and pizza, you name it. There is barbeque too which is amazingly delicious. And the drinks you already know about now.

"So yeah, thats what pretty much happens when we have school bonfires." I finally breathe out.

"Wow. That sounds so amazing. We are going to do every one of those right?" He asks excited.

"Aw, you look so cute when youre so enthusiastic." I smile at him.

"Do I now?" He pulls me closer by my waist.

"Haleyyyyyy!!!" I turn around as fast as lightening when I hear that voice.

"Kaleeee!" I hug him.

"It feels like its been ages!" He says.

"I know right!" I grin at him.

"Oh, hey Reece. I didnt recon you for a second" He does the guy hug thingy.

"Reece, this is Jessica, Kales girlfriend. And Jess, you know who Reece is." I introduce with a smile.

"Come lets join the others, its almost time for the thing to start."

"Yea, lets." We walk following the two to wherever the others are.

"Haley," Reece pulls my hand and stops me for a second.

"Yeah?" I turn confused

"You guys coming or what?" Kale asks.

I look at Reece. It seems like he wants to say somethibg. "You guys go, we will catch up."

"Something wrong?" I ask him.

"No, no. Its just.." he looks down.

Does he want to go back home?

"What is it Reece?" I frown.

"You said the party starts after sunset, and it will now happen anytime soon. This place is the perfect place to click a selfie...." he says, his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Oh. You want us to have a picture in the sunset? Aww thats so sweet of you. Im sorry i didnt think about it." I smile at my boyfriend. He is the best.

Taking a few pictures, we move again.

Joining all our friends again, I notice the clenched jaws of Jackson, when he sees that from having mine and Reeces fingers intertwined, Reece pulls me closer to him by my waist when he spots Jackson.