CHP 39: I WILL KISS YOU SO BAD THAT IT WILL BE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Chp 39: I will kiss you so bad that it will be on the front page.

"The thought that you are single and yet not mine, hurts a lot. So will you please do me a favour and be my girlfriend? I would love it if you said yes." Reece says looking straight into my eyes. He hasnt broken the contact yet. And I, am shocked.

Reece Clark has just confessed and asked me out.

************

Inside there are fireworks all over but on the outside I am utterly surprised by his sudden move.Yes I do think it is pretty early, but as mom said, 'just go with the flow'.

I am prety sure I should do that... I take a breath in and about to say it when the waiter comes with our order.

"Here you, the Red velvet is all yours. If you may like anything else, just give me a call." He says politely and I thank him.

All this time I havent looked at Reece even once. I just cant get myself to look him in the eye. And he, he has been staring at me since forever.

The waiter turns around and goes away. Moment of truth...

I finally get the balls to raise my head and look at Reece. He is so charming. The perfect eyes, the perfect hair, the perfect body, I could go on and on.

To be calling this boy sitting opposite of me, my boyfriend, will be the thing I want the most right now. I could not think of anything else being called of than Reece Clarks girl. Oh the fangirling.

"Haley...?" He asks softly biting his lower lip. Oh, I just want to kiss those lips so bad.

'Then what the hell are you waiting for? Just say yes already girl!' That inner voice again starts.

But this time, we both are on the same side. I agree with what it has to say for once.

"Yes. Yes! Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." I say with a wide grin on my face.

Reece is just like surprised first and then overwhelmed and then soon he realizes that I have just said yes to him. That we are a couple now. His face lights up.

"Oh, god. For a moment I thought you wete saying no and then it hit me." he says rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"So we are a couple now.... for real." I smile and blush *obviously*.

"Oh, girl stop blushing, or I will kiss you so bad that it will be on the front page of tomorrows paper." He says joking.

"Oh will you now?" I challenge raising my eyebrows.

"Are you challenging me, babe?" He winks.

"Maybe, baby." I wink back.

"Oh come on lets get out of here. I cant wait no more." He says excited.

"No, let me finish my cake. It is my favourite, I cant leave it like that." I say knowing well enough to play hard to get is so much fun.

"Oh youre teasing me arent you."

"I am?" I take a spoon amd slowly eat it teasing Reece all the more.

He calls the waiter and asks for the bill.

"Could you be any more teasing?" He asks and I laugh.

The waiter comes back with the bill and Reece gives him some cash although I wanted to split, but I know he will never agree to it.

"Lets, go. It is pretty late." He says and I look at the time on my phone. 8:03 pm.

Damn. That is pretty late considering its a school night and we left around four thirty...