CHP 8: PARTY GONE WRONG?

Authors Note: Hey! Has it not been a year yet? (please note the sarcasm).

It has been more than two months I guess now since I last updated and for that I am so sorry :( It has been super crazy all these weeks and I just did not get the time. Plus I had writer's block. But here you go I'm giving you this chapter, I hope it can cover for the long duration I didn't update :/ Also I wrote chp 7 again as it got deleted so yea..

Anyways my exams are over! YAY :)

Happy reading :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chp 8: Party gone wrong?

After saying those words she walks away. It is pretty obvious that what Rebecca said was not indicated to me. Looking at Jackson I can tell he knows what she was talking about. I think about asking him but then my mind registers everything and it is all clear.

Clear as crystal. That bitch has done it. Again.

And all I am feeling right now is pure hatred for her. But I hadn't really thought Jackson to be that low though. He could--

"Haley, it's not what you" I stop Jackson from saying another word.

"Jackson, it is NOT my business" I say to him and walk away.

Walking away, I am thinking about the different thoughts and possibilities of what she could've meant if not what I was thinking she did.

Jackson's P.O.V

"Jackson, it is NOT my business" she says and walks away.

There maybe so many things going on in Haley's mind right now. I didn't want her to know it this way, I wanted to be the one to tell her so that she could understand what really happened.

How could Rebecca lie to me? She told me yesterday that she didn't know. She is a slut, that I know for sure. But can I help it if I'm partnered with her for a project? Can I change the things what happened last night? Can I do anything if she comes to me and says things which have different meanings? Can I? No. At least I think I can't.

-------FLASHBACK-----------

"Hey man, I'm going to Kale's for a sleepover you wanna join?" Ryan asks.

"It is a school night you know that right?" I ask.

"Yes, I do. We are gonna do our homework together, and then play video games probably... so you coming?" he asks me.

"Uh no, actually I would've loved to but Rebecca's coming over.... if that's okay. I mean --"

"Dude it's cool, just don't mess the house or anything" he jokes.

"Yeah sure anyways she is an hour late" I roll my eyes.

"Oh. Don't offer her any food" he tells me stretching the word 'food'.

Confused I ask him why to which he says, "Ehh she is on the 'no carbs diet' since I first saw her AND she is a bitch so she won't get any of MY food in MY house" he says quoting and emphasizing 'AND' & 'MY'.

"Haha okay, probably we will go out so.. See ya in school then?" I ask.

"Yes, bye" he says as he shuts the door.

"Bye.." I murmur to no one.

----

Ding dong.