CHP 51: HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE (PART 2)

Chp 51: Happy birthday Reece (Part 2)

PLEASE READ

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys, I am finally back after 5 weeks, :/ I am utterly really very sorry for not being able to update any of the chapters.. :( this whole bloody month of august and these ten days of September have been just so hectic for me, i didn't even have the time to open wattpad.. :/

How many ever times I do apologize to you all I feel won't be enough. I am really thankful for you'll to being so patient with me.

I had my terminal exams, projects, assignments, tests, competitions and every thing in the month of august and that is the reason why i haven't been able to even open wattpad!

I just gave the last paper today. Yes it ended just today! But I did write all day today... this chapter is now officially the longest chapter in this book. It has 3000+ words!

Again, I am really very sorry. I promise the updates will be fast now and as soon as possible this book will finally and sadly come to an end.

HAPPY READING!!!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *

I text Brian to send Reece up and he texts me back saying Reece is coming up.

So much adrenaline is flowing through my veins right now.

The lights are off and I am hiding behind his door.

I hear the doorknob turn and I wait for him to come in.

He switches the light on and I scream,

"Happy birthday Reece!"

I hug him tight and he hugs me back but I can feel how confused and surprised he is.

"Surprise." I kiss him after we break the hug.

"Wow..." he turns to look at his room.

It is decorated with balloons everywhere and on his bed, the gifts are lying and the balloon string is attached to the gifts so there is a complete bunch of balloons floating on top of his bed. The jersey I pinned on the wall. And it all looks really cute and pretty.

Reece is startled, I can tell. He is literally blinking continuously as if to see if he is dreaming or not.

"Haley... wow. I have no words. All these are mine?" He finally turns to look at me.

I grin at him and nod.

"Oh gosh. I love it! You got me the jersey! Wow! Thanks so much!" He kisses me again before I can speak.

"Happy birthday Reece!" Reece's family comes in and we both move apart as quickly as lightening.

They hug him in turn and Bri gives me a thumbs up and mouths, "Well done" looking around the room and I just mouth him a thank you.

"Wow Haley, you did all this dear?" Reece's mum asks and I blush.

I completely forgot that he had a family who would be wishing him too and not just me.

"Yes I did it." I smile.

"It looks amazing kiddo! You got a keeper here Reece." His dad tells him winking.