Preview.

(A/N: This is just a preview of the book... and the trailer is in the media (made by TheWellReadGirl ))

'Everyone has some or the other tragic in their lives at least once. Even I had mine, but as they say "everything happens for a reason" seriously I would like to know the reason sometime... Love is a very strong feeling. Yes I did fall in love with the most attractive guy that I had ever laid eyes on but sometimes somethings just don't work out the way you think it will. Right? But everybody deserves second chances... at least that is what I think.

My name is Haley William Austin. I am 16 years old. I live in Washington with my mother, Mary Rose Austin and my brother Nicholas aka Nick who is a year younger to me.

You must be thinking what about my father, right? Well he is a business man and usually is travelling around the world. I hardly get to see him... My mother is a doctor and yes she is also most of the time in the hospital engaged in her work.... So basically I spent most of the time with Nick in the house, which in a way is real fun. We both have awesome brother-sister bonding and enjoy our lives a lot.

I go to Roosevelt High School and have two best friends- Sam and Kale. I think I am a very simple person in all, good at studies, sweet but can be bitter if I want to... just a normal teenager. I would love to write more but I guess you will jut have to befriend me, to know me better.'

I put my pen down and look at the watch. Five minutes before the bell.

I look down at my essay. 'How stupid can a teacher be?'  I think to myself. Who asks sixteen year old students to write a small essay about themselves and second chances? They don't even relate.

Because she is new, I think this is her way to know us. Rumor has it that she made every grade she teaches write an essay on themselves and one other topic, in which my grade got second chances. Cool, right? Please note the sarcasm.

I walk over to the desk and hand her my essay. The bell finally rings, indicating the schools over. All of us rush for the door. It is that moment I love when the last bell rings on Friday. We have the weekend right next.

Weekends are everything. They are the best. I just can't wait to go home and sleep.

As soon as I am out out the main building, I call Nick.

"Yeah, I'm coming." He says and hangs up before I can ask him where he is.

"Haley, Ryan was so flirty with me today. But he still hasn't asked me out." Sam says from behind me.

"Sam, chill out. If he does like you, he will ask you out." I tell her.

"Hello ladies." I hear Ryan greet us.

"You look grumpy" I comment.

"Well yea, my cousin is coming over on Sunday...."

"So?" Sam and I say on unison.

"I had other plans for Sunday." He says.

"Oh"

I look at Sam and see her trying hard to keep a poker face.

"Well, Ryan. All the best, Sam and I have to go. We'll see you on Monday," I wave at him and pull Sam with me.

"You okay right?" I ask her when Ryan is out of earshot.

"Yes. I have to go, Hales. Bye." She walks away.

Oh, Sam. I wish Ryan doesn't break her heart.

"Let's go." Nick pats my butt playfully.

"Oh brother, that was not nice of you to do." I smirk at him and knee him in his family jewels.

"Haley! It was just your ass!" Nick exclaims in pain.

"Whatever. I'm walking." I say and head for home sweet home.

**************************

Authors note- Hey I hope you all liked this. It was just a short part of the story like I don't know I felt I should add this, so I did.

If you want to know more, read the book to find out :D

COMMENT♥

♥VOTE♥

♥FAN♥

Love, Z.♡