CHP 47: I DON'T KNOW.

Chp 47: I don't know.

(AUTHORS NOTE: I AM SOOOOOO SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER. i HAVE JUST NOT HAD THE TIME TO EVEN OPEN WATTPAD. I HAVE BEEN THAT BUSY. DAILY TESTS AND ASSIGNMENTS IS BECOMING REALLY TIRING FOR ME. REALLY VERY SORRY YOU GUYS. i PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT I WILL BE UPDATING AT LEAST TWO MORE CHAPTERS THIS WEEKEND.

THIS CHAPTER WAS GOING TO ORIGINALLY HAVE A CLIFFHANGER, BUT I THOUGHT OTHERWISE AS YOU GUYS HAVE WAITED SO LONG AND BEEN SO PATIENT WITH ME. SO I THINK YOU GUYS DESERVE IT :)

HAPPY READING X)

All night long I just keep staring at Reece, with just one thought in my mind.

'I think I am falling in love with him'

Like for real. I have a very deep feeling that I maybe falling for Reece. Falling way too hard for my own good.

Yes, I am talking about the same the guy who used to annoy the shit out of me. Who I couldn't even stand for a second. Who I hated seeing. Who if was in the same room as me, I would leave immediately. He is the guy who I never wanted to see.

But now, it has all changed. He is now the guy who I want to see every freaking second of my life. He is the guy who I want to wake up to everyday in the morning forever. He is now the guy that takes my breath away whenever I see him. Who I love seeing. He is the guy who is sweeping me off my feet.

Who would have thought that this would happen?

That I would fall in love again, that to with Reece.

I blush hard at this thought. I cannot believe that this is reality.

How did this even happen?

I don't really know.

Should I tell him?

I don't know...

Does he love me?

I don't know that either...

Do I love him?

Umm... yes. Maybe? I have started to though...

I close my eyes biting my lip and snuggle closer into Reece, trying my best to fall asleep with the same thought in my mind, I am falling hard for Reece.

I wake up to the screeching sound of my phone. Obviously only Kale will change his ringtone to such a weird one.

I just bury my face deeper in the pillow trying hard to ignore it.

"Pick that up..." Reece says in his sexy morning voice and does the same as me.

"Let it ring... it is way too early to wake up on a Sunday." I mumble ad close my eyes again.

After a few seconds, it starts again.

"Damn it Kale. This better be good!" I yell into the phone.

"Good morning to you too. And it is."

"Fine, then tell me." I roll my eyes whilst my eyes are closed, if that is even possible.

"We have to go to a party tonight and you have to come. You got no choice." He says.

"What? Seriously? That is the reason you called me at...' I check the time and say, "... nine twenty on a Sunday?" I slowly shake my head.

"Well... yeah. But listen, it is Jess' party as it is her birthday today, I am throwing one at mine, I was not initially planning on a surprise party, but then I thought why not?" He explains.