CHP 37: DRAMA. (DUMB REJECTS ASKING FOR MORE ATTENTION)

Chp 37: Drama. (Dumb Rejects Asking for More Attention)

"We are going to your favourite joint." Reece says and I become happier than ever.

This is going to be so much fun. Slight music plays in the background and we both just stay silent. Its a comfortable silence.

We reach there around 5.20 p.m.

"Here we are." He stops the car, gets out and opens my door.

"Thank you." I say and we both enter hand in hand. Well he took my hand in his and I let him.

As soon as we enter, I see the two people that I clearly didnt want to see anymore today.

This day just got bettter.

** *** *** *** ***

Rebecca and Jackson. Sitting in my favourite seating area, flirting full on with each other. Jackson and that bitch.

For a momen I just feel like turning around and leaving but before I can even blink, Reece pulls me to sit at the right next table to theirs. What the fuck.

I look around to see most of the place is full, and the tables vacant are reserved, well yay! I get to sit next to my long lost best friend! You can see the happiness on my face! Not.

"Hey! You're Haleys friend arent ya?" Reece sits down and asks Jackson.

"Uh, yeah. Hi." Jackson looks up like he didnt even notice me here.

I just decide to give him a close mouth smile. Shove that into your face jerk.

I pick up my phone and start typing a text to Reece.

"Hi, Im Rebecca." She says in the most seductive tone she could pull, but Reece doesnt even look at her.

"Reece." He says coldly. I look up confused and realize that all this time he has been looking at me. Oh. I can play this game.

"Hey Haley." She smirks at me. Gosh I am controlling so hard not to punch her in the face.

"Hi bitch." I almost say. But instead I just nod at her. And she stares at me like she is gonna kill me. Okay, I see where this is going. I give her the stink eye, roll my eyes because its of no use and concentrate on Reece.

I am here to enjoy and have PIZZA. I keep saying this mantra again and again to myself.

"Lets go through the menu?" Reece asks me.

"Yes please." I smile sweetly at him.

'Dont like her do ya?' I get a text from Reece. I look up at him and surely he is wanting a reply.

So I text back, 'Hate her'.

"Is it mutual?" This time he asks me.

"Yes. It is mutual." I say.

'Wanna make her jelly? ;)'

Oh okayyy. I see what he is saying. Should I? Well it wont harm no one.

I just smile nodding my head at him.

"Hey Hales!" Marcia comes to me.

"Marcy! How've you been?" I smile at her.

"Long time yeah. Im good. Who is this good looking here?" She nods her head toeards Reece.

"Okay, Marcy meet Reece he is my -"

"Boyfriend." He cuts me off. Wait. What?!

I am about to object but Reece speaks up again.

"And who are you?" He smiles at her. Okay so this is how he wants to 'make her jelly'. Okay then, go with the flow.