CHP 57: MOVING ON.

Chp 57: Moving on.

The past week and a half has gone in such a blur.

My exams have started and I am literally trying my hardest not to fail in any. I had Maths, History and Physics the first week. And god let me tell you, they were hard. Next I had Biology this Monday and Music on Wednesday, and I was pretty happy with how they went. Now I only have English as my last paper on Friday left and then we get two weeks holiday again. Yippeee.

We all had a month holiday to study for our exams. So I know we all did study. So did I. In fact, I group studied.

Sometimes it was all of us: Sam, Kale, Ry, Jackson and me. And the other times it was just Jackson and me.

I am not going to lie, since the day Jackson and I kissed on my couch, we both have been seeing each other daily.

There hasn't even been one day that we haven't spoken. And to be honest, I am liking his company a little too much for my own good.

Mostly when it was just the two of us, he would come over. And we both would solve each others doubts.

This past month, I have been loving his cheekiness, his playfulness and his cuteness. I know he still likes me and always has but he has the brains to not ask me out just yet. He knows I need my time.

And I have got to admit it but he has helped me move on from Reece a lot faster than I had thought and imagined.

I haven't really seen Reece this vacation as his whole family went back to his grandmother's and this time he decided to go to. Good for both of us.

He just came back a week before the exams were starting and we both crashed paths when Jackson and I were standing on my porch, talking and laughing at each other.

Jackson was about to leave for his home and he was telling me what time he would come tomorrow and what subject we would study, with his back facing Reece.

When eyes shifted from his bluish orbs to Reece's, causing my smile to fade, he too turned around to see what I was looking at. I knew he wanted to bash Reece then and there but he turned back around to me, kissed me on the cheek and left with a smile.

He knew better. He knew what was best and he also knew that I had finally moved on from Reece. So when I saw Reece glaring at Jackson, I didn't feel anything. And I was glad for that.

I am also glad that Jackson has not brought up any of our past arguments yet. I know he is waiting for the exams to get over because he knows how much I am struggling to keep up with them.

We both have parts to explain to each other and I am just hoping that when we do that, things don't turn out the ugly way.

It is now Thursday evening today and I have my English paper tomorrow.

I am well prepared for it so I have no tention.

I close my book and rest my head on it with my eyes closed when my phone buzzes.

I pick it up without opening my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Hales." My eyes jolt up when I hear the voice.

"Hey whats up?" I ask Jackson.

"You done with English?" He asks in his raspy voice. I think he just woke up.

"Yes, I just closed the book. Were you sleeping?" I ask.

"Yeah.. I still have one to go." He sighs.

"Want me to explain?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

"Come over please." He says and I hear him yawn which makes me laugh.