CHP 31: SMALL ENCOUNTERS.

Chp 31: Small Encounters.

All the time that I was in the shower there was just one thought in my mind. Reece and Jackson will be face to face for the first time today. Jackson and Reece, today. Reece and Jackson. Together. Under the same roof. This is just a really bad mix. Just no. No.

If you are thinking, 'what's such a big deal in that? They even saw each other during the match....' Then let me tell you, it IS a very big deal. Not for them but for me. Yes they did see each other during the match, none of them knew each other though and lets be honest, I hated Reeces guts back then.

And for Jackson, I'm not gonna lie here, yes I do like Jackson, but his recent doings are making my feelings fade away. And those faded feelings are developing for another guy, called Reece Clark. Alright yeah. I admit it, okay? Big deal.

Who would have ever imagined that I, Haley Austin, would be admiting a little affection towards the great jerk, Reece Clark? Yep thats right. No one.

But I know, I just know something bad will happen today. I just shouldn't have invited Reece. But then I never thought that Jackson would come.

Even though he is grounded, he wants to see me. Why? Shouldnt he be running towards that bitch?

I hear something all of a sudden. Wait. Thats my ringtone. My phone is ringing. Wow, how do I get it? Its on charge....

I remember shutting the curtains before going so I dont think that it should be a problem if I just wrapped the towel and answered the call.

I quickly get out and check the id,

*Jerk* I will later today, change the name Jerk from my phone and to Reece. I hope I remember.

I answer the call.

"Yeah?"

"What took you so long?" He whines and I roll my eyes.

"I am a girl, I take long showers okay?" I say in my defence.

"So are you naked in your room again?" I can hear the smirk in his voice. Boys will be boys.

"Not exactly naked. But you arent getting to see anything anyway, the curtains are closed for a reason. That day you were just... uhh just.. you were just lucky. That was the first and the last time." I say sitting on my bed.

"Oh really? You sure it was the last?" He asks.

"Yes."

"So you have a towel on?" He asks, his voice a little louder than before.

"Yup." Where is he going with this?

"A light blue coloured towel?" His voice become more loud. But then I realize, I am in a light blue towel. What? I turn and

"Gotcha!"

"Reece! What the?!" I am so alarmed right now.

"How did you--?" My eyes turn towards my window. Of course. He climbed his way here. How stupid of me? I should have shut the windows too.

"This is the second time now." He whispers so close to my ears. My body shivers slightly. What is he doing to me?

I breathe deeply.

"Go back." I say. But my voice comes out very small. What effect is he having on me?

"And if I dont?" He leans in closer. My eyes drop to his lips for a split second. I wanna know how they feel. I look back into his eyes.

Unlike Jacksons eyes, which are blue, Reece has blue eyes with a tint of green in them. Which makes him unique. I just have dark brown eyes. Meh.

"You have to?" I say more like ask.