End

Hi guys
I've decided after many months of thinking, that I'm going to be ending the story.
I'm honestly very unhappy with it. I went into it without any plans on the storyline and basically winged it as I wrote each chapter hoping it all made sense.
I'm extremely unmotivated to write in general, especially since I just started a new job that takes a lot of time out of my day.
My biggest fear in making this decision is disappointing all my amazing, loyal readers. I really hope you guys understand why I'm doing this.
As a writer, I feel like it's very important to be happy with my work, and this story just doesn't do that for me.
In the past couple updates I've mentioned the story I started writing on my other account. That story is one I am fully confident in and I have been really enjoying it, although I haven't updated in a couple weeks because of the new job.
I've unpublished those updates so I'll say it again for those who didn't see them. The username for that account is bb_hwa and the story is Sun and Stars, which is another Levi x Reader.
That story actually has a storyline, and I'm constantly thinking of new ideas for future chapters. Some of those ideas are pretty juicy and dramatic so I think it's gonna be a really good story. There's already a lot of chapters posted so I recommend checking it out.

Again, I hope you guys understand my decision for ending the story. I love and appreciate you guys a lot. Thank you so much for reading.