[ 15 ]

(Y/N)'s POV

I didn't want to step foot into Levi's classroom. It would feel like absolute hell. I know I have to though, cause my attendance would go down. I always had really good attendance, besides when Grandma died, and when I got sick. I still have a bit of a cold, but I'm a lot better than the other day.

I feel around my blazer pockets for my phone, and pull it out. I text Isabel to ask where she is. She replies saying she's already in Levi's classroom. I ask her to meet me outside.

She pops out of the room within seconds, and grabs my hand to pull me into the room. "Ah! Wait!" I exclaim. I wanted to talk to her before going in, and mentally prepare myself.

I lower my head as I walk into the room, trying not to look at Levi. I stumble over my feet, as Isabel is pulling me really quickly. I fall to the floor with a loud crash. "Oh my god, Iz, why'd you pull her so hard?" Farlan comes towards me to help me up but he freezes in his tracks, looking horrified.

I furrow my brows. "What?" I say, and look around. Everyone's staring at me, including Levi.  I look down and see my uniforms skirt is flipped up, revealing my pink underwear. I shriek and quickly pull my skirt back down. What a good start to my day. Farlan snaps back to reality and helps me up.

"Cute panties." He teases me.

"Shut up." I smack the back of his head and furiously head to my seat.

Class starts, and Levi stands front and center. He doesn't look at me at all. He looks disheveled. Probably hungover. "We're starting presentations today. I hope you brats have your powerpoints done."

I hear murmurs around the classroom. This is the day everyone dreads at school. I don't know a single person who likes presenting in front of the class. I also don't know why it's really a fear. I mean we're just talking in front of people. Eh, who knows. I look at Farlan, who's literally already sleeping.

"Okay, the first group is..." He starts. He lists two names and they go up and present. It took about 15 minutes. The assignment was to make a pretty long presentation about the very boring book we read in class.

That group finished, and then one other. The last group to go was Isabel and Ethan. I cant get over how cute they look together. Their presentation was really good. It actually made the book seem less boring.

 After the presentation, class was about over. The next two days are also presenting days. The class is pretty chill. We don't actually do a lot in class, so most of the work is done at home. Maybe Levi's too lazy to do anything during school.

The school bell rings, so I pack up my things and head for the door. "(Y/N), I need to talk to you." I hear. I stop walking and glance at Levi, who's looking back at me. I glance back at Levi and Farlan, who are both shrugging while they leave the classroom.

I slowly walk to Levi's desk. "Yes?" I ask, almost in an annoyed tone. I guess I'm still upset about yesterday.

He sits in his desk chair and look up at me. He look at my collarbones, and then my jaw, and then back at my eyes. "I-I'm sorry about yesterday."

I cross my arms. "What even happened?"

"I was...a little drunk." A little? Pfft. "I didn't mean to lash out at you."

I walk over to his side of the desk and grab his hand. It's cold, which is weird cause it's always warm. I intertwine his fingers with me. "It's okay."

He sighs. "I told you about my last relationship, right?" He asks.

I nod a little. "You didn't really tell me that much." I say. I remember what Isabel said about it though, but don't bring it up.

"We loved each other. A lot. We wanted to get married. But I was going through a tough time, and my drinking became a lot worse. She hated seeing me like that. But she ended up leaving me because she started to think the drinking was just for fun because I did it so much, which wasn't the case." He spoke calmly. I moved his hair away from his eyes as he talked. "When I was kissing you, I freaked out. I don't want you to leave me like she did."

My heart felt crushed as he said that. The poor thing. I lean over to hug him tightly. Suddenly he gets out of his seat and hoists me into his arms. He then put me down frantically, and ran to the classroom door to close and lock it.

I smirk at him, and he picks me up again. I wrap my legs around his waist as he backs me into the whiteboard. He starts kissing me, like he did yesterday. It was powerful and oh so good. He starts to lightly peck my jawline and neck, and I ask, "what about my next class?"

"You're excused"