[ 20 ]

(Y/N)'s POV

The sound of my phone buzzing woke me up with a jolt. I quickly turned it off, hoping it didn't wake Levi up. I lift my head to see if it did, but thankfully he's still sound asleep. I put my head back down on the pillow and stare at his face. Even when he's sleeping, he looks expressionless. Not that you're full of expressions when you're sleeping, but his face is just blank.

I gently place my hand on his chest and twirl my fingers around daintily. I start running my hands down towards his abs. They're definitely present. I glance up at his face just to make sure he's still sleeping. He's out.

Out of genuine curiosity, and possibly because I'm still half asleep, I decide to slip my fingers under the elastic of his pants. I know I'm feeling something, but I don't know how to describe it. It kinda feels weird to be honest.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Wah!" I screech suddenly, and quickly jump out of the bed. "I- I didn't mean to..."

Levi furrows his brows at me. "You literally put your hand on my dick, what do you mean you didn't mean to?"

"I'm so sorry." I say and kneel down on the ground. "I was curious."

Levi sits up a bit and props himself up with his elbow. "You've been very curious lately."

"I've never dated anyone. I don't know how to act around them." I sulk.

"You need to know your limits. Especially with me. You're not 18 yet." He says while leaning over towards me. He reaches out to move my hair out of my face. "Just wait."

"It's only a couple months...why can't we just do things now?"

He looks around the room for a second and flops back into the bed. "Are you wanting it that bad?"

I think to myself for a second. I'm actually not quite sure. "Maybe...half ready?"

"Half ready for what?"

"The amount of emotions someone goes through when they have sex. Especially for their...you know, first time." I explain.

Levi nods slowly, and quickly changes the subject. "Maybe we should have some breakfast before talking about this." He says, and gets up from the bed. He takes my hand, and I follow him into the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"Hmm..french toast?" Now that I've tasted Levi's cooking, I know the french toast will be amazing.

"Okay. While I do this, can you feed the cat for me?" He asks.

"Sure thing." I start to head to the closet where the cat food is stored, but I turn around to ask Levi one more question. "Have you...done it?" He turns around and shows me an annoyed face. "Okay okay, feeding the cat.." 

I turn back around and get a cup full of food for Princess. "You're gonna be a chubby kitty if Levi keeps letting you eat this much." I say to Princess in a baby voice.

I head to the living room and sit on one of the side chairs, close to the fireplace. I look around at the picture of his family again. I can't get over how attractive they all are. I think about Levi and how less than a month ago he was just Mr. Ackerman, my english teacher. Now he's Levi, my english teacher boyfriend. Is that weird? Yeah..it's pretty weird. I wonder what he thinks about it. I don't want to ask him any more questions though.

"Your family is beautiful." I try to strike a random conversation. I glance at Levi and he's just nodding. Then frantically, he looks at his watch.

"Shit. My parents are coming over." He says and runs over to me and takes me by the arm. "I forgot they were coming. Just stay in my room and don't come out."

"Ok-ay" I try to talk as he's rushing me into his bedroom. He practically threw me in here. I put my ear up against the door to see if I can hear anything. The sound of a door opening and closing echoes towards me, and I hear Levi greeting his parents. Wow, good timing.