T W E N T Y- E I G H T

P L E A S E D O V O T E

"When You And Your Spouse Look At Each Other With Love, Allah Looks At You With Mercy."

VERY QUICK UPDATE YOU GUYS!! HAPPY?

H. O. P. E. Y. O. U. E. N. J. O. Y
•••

Zahrah
•••

Recap:

"I'm sorry, I've been such a miserable wife." I said sobbing into his white cotton shirt.

"Don't say sorry, I'm the one who made the mistake. I don't know what got into me. I will explain later. Please forgive. I know I'm asking for too much but please give me a chance and come back. Let me take you on a date maybe?" He asked. Yes, I was going to give him a chance. I know I let his mistakes go to quickly but my Islam thought me to be a wife that would obey her husband. And that's what I was planning on doing from now. So I have answers to the asking in the day of judgement.

"Okay." I said slowly. He moved away shocked.

"Are you serious?" He asked again surprised.

I nodded my head, yes.

He pulled me into a hug again.

•••

1 Month Later

"What in the world are you planning on? You can't even tell me can you!" This was like the 20th time I asked Iyfaaz what he was planning. But being the arrogant and stubborn man he is, he won't share a word.

Through out this month I seen a lot that I never believed. Whatever happens is always for the good. To be good for Allah I had to be good for him. Since the day I came from dads house, I realized that everyone has the right to get the freedom they want. But to get that freedom you can't say that you blink your eyes and what you wish comes true. That only happens in those Disney fairy tales. It was time for me to wake up from these dreams and try for the sake of a good life for once.

As I followed what I promised to do since that day, I noticed maybe Iyfaaz wasn't as bad as I thought him to be. Yes, he was very distant from Allah but now that I see, he is getting better. Better is always better than nothing. He isn't fully the Muslim prince Alim I dreamed of marrying, but he is better than thousands of others. He has been saying sorry everyday from that day on,and does anything to make me feel that he is sorry for his doing. That he regrets the past. He didn't pray all five Salahs
but he's gone to the process of 3-4. At Least that's better than anything else.

I don't know if I'm dreaming or this is all true, but my life Is going very smooth. Maybe for once it's the way I wanted to be. I thank Allah for everything he's given us and we still are ungrateful. For what things will we thank Allah, everything is from him. If we want him to give us time, we have to give him our time. The time we waste on watching movies and taking selfies. Alhumdulillah, I will always know that I'm never alone. My Allah is always there for my tough times. I gave him a little bit of time and in return I got what I was waiting for all my life.

"Zahrah, come on don't stress it's not good for the little brain of yours. You'll see once I'm ready." Iyfaaz replied laughing and smirking now and then.

"Little? What my brain? Look who's talking! How could you? " I said in rebuttal. Getting angry at his so called excuse.

"I'm sorry okay?" He said holding his ears in forgiveness.

"But I promise you, your going to love this one. Inshallah." He said. I got more confused by his weird hints.

"Hmph." I groan and turned away.

"Okay stop getting so upset, I'll tell you since you can't stand surprises. I was planning on going to my parents house for the week we took off for spring. Mom would really like that." Iyfaaz finally told me what it was. I was kind of nervous about agreeing to this because I've never actually been so close with my mother and father in law.

"Aww that's sweet, I agree we should but I'm kind of nervous about meeting them after so long." I said.

"It will be fine, don't worry your pretty head." he replied.

"You always have to make a joke out of something." I said chuckling at his immature behavior.

"Heyy, I wasn't joking your head is pretty." he said. I playfully patted his arm.

"Whatever. So when are we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Didn't I say during the week we have off for spring! Which is tomorrow. So we'll leave tomorrow night. is that okay with you?" He said.

"Okay I forgot, don't get hype. Yea I'm fine with that only if you help pack."I said.

"Yea whatever." He rolled his eyes.

I yawned as sleepiness took over me.

"I'm pretty tired and sleepy. Goodnight Iyfaaz." I said and lied to my side of the bed to sleep. I have a long traveling to New York tomorrow.

"Goodnight, lazy bum." He said laying down on his side of the bed closing off the lights.

"I'm sorry once again." He mumbled before sleeping.

"It's alright. You don't have to say it every day. It been more than A month now." I said.

"I want to say it as many times as it will take for the regret to go out my heart. Even if it's for ever." he said.

"Shut up you make me feel bad when you say that. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

---

Don't think this is the happy ending lol !!

Any guesses,who threatened Zahrah?

How long will her father live?

There visiting Iyfaaz's parents😜 what yall think???

Hope you likes!!!

Lovecare16