T W E N T Y- N I N E

Above or on the right is the picture of Shahzad Noor as Iyfaaz Malik👆👉

Dashing isn't he ? Lol

Hope you guys enjoy. Once again, these are the last few chapters of this book and then it time for Sequel Of Stranger.

---
"Once You Learn How To Be Happy, You Won't Tolerate Being Around People Who Make You Feel Anything Less."

-Unknown

"Lead To Allah, And Allah Would Lead You."

-Lovecare16💕

---

Recap:

"I'm sorry once again." He mumbled before sleeping.

"It's alright. You don't have to say it every day. It been more than A month now." I said.

"I want to say it as many times as it will take for the regret to go out my heart. Even if it's for ever." he said.

"Shut up you make me feel bad when you say that. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

---

" Iyfaaz wake up!" I said for the 10th time I think. He said he was going to take a nap before we get to the airport. He isn't the airplane type of person so he took a long nap.I mean, who takes a four hour nap! He's still not waking up and our flight is in four hours. We still have to finish up packing and get ready.

"Iyfaaz, come on wake up. Please." I tapped his shoulder.

"Ugh, I am awake!" He growled. Turning around to the other side of the bed. I went to the side he turned to and sat in the little space left from his muscular body. This man.

"Look it's your idea of going. Our flight is in less than four hours and you haven't even packed. Now get up." I said.

He got up. Picked me up bridal style and put me to bed besides him.

"What are you doing? We have to go." I said.

He covered my mouth with his hand so I can't talk. I tried fighting his hand but he is so strong, I was out of energy.

"I-yy-faa leth go!" I mumbled through his hand. He let go and stared laughing hard.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing. You women just can't stop talking for a minute. What do you eat? Haha." he started laughing.

"What? We talk so much because you men don't listen until we repeat ourselves." I replied pointing to him.

"Whatever." he said still laying down. Pulling me close to his chest.

"Let go of me, I have STUFF to do." I said getting angry at his immature act.

"No, our flight is delayed four hours." he said pinning me down to the bed.

"Iyfaaz don't you have any respect. Get off." I said chuckling.

"Your my wife,so I lost respect. Now let's go to sleep for a bit." he said.

"You tell me I talk a lot, how in the world do you sleep that much. You've been sleeping for four hours. Get a grip and get up from the bed, freshen up and pack your bag. After that come downstairs and have dinner. I'm hungry." I said. I looked back to him and he was moving his hand in a talking motion and mocking me.

I took a pillow from besides me and smacked at his face.

"What? Your telling me your hungry even after eating so many words from the English dictionary." he replied. Still laughing like a maniac.