T W O

Hope You Guys Enjoy‼️‼️‼️

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

I parked my car in the VIP of the ACC parking lot. Coming out of it, I stood in front of a beautiful shining building on Arif Company & Corps. I felt really good. Not good for working, but I felt good for my strength of winning a heart. The heart of my father. Yessss, I say to my self and make my way to the big set of double glass doors with a print of black saying ACC. It feels wonderful to stand in front of it. I opened the door and walked into the building. Going through a short hallway, I made my way to the receptionist.

"Welcome to ACC Miss.Arif!" she says once I walk up to her.

"Thanks, my dad's office way please!" I say.

"Yea sure, floor number 15..1st room." She said pointing her finger to show me the way.

"Thank you so much!" I said in excitement which I don't know will last any longer.

"No problem Ma'am."she said politely .

I walked up to the elevator and clicked to floor 15, up to my dad's room. The elevator came to an end and that's when I walked out of it. I stopped as soon as I was out, just to think about what I should say and how would dad react? Anyways, leaving my thoughts to the side, I walked up to the first room, my fathers. It was glass and I could see through it. From my sight, it was amazing. Very simple and elegant. Only black and white, nothing any bright or over. Yes, as you think, this is my first time at my own father's family business building. I never came here because I never had to. But today I am, right in side it. I started walking to the door with my heals clicking behind me. People here and there greeted me because they knew I'm the daughter of Usman Arif. Once I got to the door of my fathers office, I put my hand up and slightly knocked the door.

"Come in!" said my dad's heavy voice. I turned the knob around and walked in.

"Assalamalaykum papa(dad)!" I said as I walked up to him.

"Walaykumassalam, come here and sit down on the chair in front of me." my dad said, I don't know but happily. He seemed really happy like I never seen before. It felt great, great to see him happy. I walked to the chair and sat down.

"You my dear are going to start working at ACC, there are a lot of policies and etc. Be aware, I'm giving you a chance to proof me wrong, and if you do..you know what you will get! I will leave the office tomorrow and that when you will take over this chair of your fathers." he said and I nodded.

"One more thing, business can be very confusing and you as a women needs to learn a lot. Lets start with discussing deals. There may deals where you might only have to sign some documents and run errands here and there and there might be some which are hard or strong. Like marriage."once he said the last word I froze, MARRIAGE! It can't be, omg I don't know if I will be able to take it but I will, to get the love of my father. Anything for him.

"By marriage I mean, you might have to marry someone because of a business deal, it can't be a deal for marrying for sometime, it can only be a deal where you will marry someone forever, and whoever you may have to marry is going to be a muslim of course, and along with that a business man." he said.

"Anything Dad, anything for you, if you tell me to stop living I will do that aswell. " I said really happy to see that it will make my father happy. It will make me happy as well.

"That's the spirt, now today you will stay with me in the office and I will show you around the building and meet some people." he said and got up, so did I! I was so happy that there was a smile playing on his face that I walked up to him and hugged him. But what shocked me was that he hugged me back and kissed my forehead. This left me wondering why he was acting so different today and that's when it hit my mind, is it because he heard me last night. No silly, he is just happy for me and that's all. I put my stuff in the closet of my dads, well my office. And that's when the tour started. Dad showed me around starting from floor 1 to 15 which was the highest one,the one with my soon to be office.I started at floor 15.

Exploring around this building, I found a lot of interesting places and people! I also met my personal assistant. Zara Aftab. Great person, she is awesome to have as an assistant. My assistant is an women because I'm a Muslimah, no men unless business. Okay, you guys might know already, well some of you. We leave in about 2 more hours. Anyways only in exploring the day is over, can't wait until tomorrow! My first day in my own office rolling around the chair.
Enough with the thoughts!

"And this is one of our strongest business worker, I mean we have a lot of deals and ties so we can't brake any, understand?" my dad said showing me his files. He was a young man around the age of about 24yrs I think and his name was Iyfaz Malik. He is one of our closest business partner, as my father told me. He said, no braking ties which kinda means, well fully means I got work my bum off while working with him!

"I will make sure dad, by any chance could I meet him so I know him better?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, let me give him a call and I could call him for dinner." He said.

"Yeah sure..excuse me while I head to the bathroom." I said happily. Could you believe it? Me and dad are happy! I can't believe it! Thank you Allah, for everything, you are the best! I said in my mind while making my way to the bathroom.

~*~

I fixed my hijab quickly in the bathroom before I came out. The last pin went in and I turned the knob of the luxurious bathroom. Once I walked out, I heard someone call my name from behind, which made me stop in my tracks.

"Hello Ms.Arif!" said the gentlemen now in front of me. He brought his hand infront for me to shake.

"Oh hey" I said and shaked his hand..even though I don't like to do that I had to, business you know!

"So it's your first day, right?" he asked. By face he looked muslim himself. Infact he looked like a pakistani!

"Yup, it is...may I know who this is I'm talking to?" I asked politely.

"Oh sorry about that I am-"he was interrupted by dad.

"Oh hey beta(son),how are you Iyfaz?" dad said, oh so he is the businessman dad was talking about. I was right, he is about 24 years of age...quite young even though I'm young myself.

"I'm doing great uncle! How are you?" he asked hugging my father.

"I'm absolutely fine, the thing is I'm too old for work so my daughter Zahrah, will take it after me, which by means is tomorrow." he said.

"Aww that is nice..im sure going to miss you!"he said and turned to me.

"Nice to meet you Ms.Arif, I'm Iyfaz Malik!" he said.

"Nice to meet you to Mr.Malik, I'm Zahrah Arif as you already know." I said and he nodded his head.

After a little bit of chit chat we were heading to leave. I took my coat and hand bag and walked behind my dad and Mr.Malik. Once we got to the car dad said,

"Iyfaz, why don't you come over for dinner at our place today?" he asked.

"No uncle maybe next time."he said.

"Come on, I'm calling your father over as well, it is my last day in business why don't we celebrate!" he said.

"Okay, I will come in a while..have to change and drop my documents home." he said.

"Sure, Allah Hafiz." my dad replied.

"Allah Hafiz."

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Sooooooo what do guys think?

Is her dad acting to be sweet to her?

Or is he really happy?

Hope you guys like it and thank your SOO much for your support...means a lot to me!

Plz don't forget to

VOTE👍

COMMENT💬

SHARE👥

PROMOTE👤👥

FOLLOW💗

IT WILL MEAN ALOT TO ME!

❤️❤️

lovecare16