T H I R T Y - T W O (L A S T • C H A P T E R)

😢L A S T C H A P T E R😢

As a note I would like to say a lot of things that start and end with
T H A N K Y O U!

You guys have me so much support on Stranger and now on Dealing with A Muslimah. It means so much to me especially that you guys understand anything that I say. And it also means a lot to me that you guys are so loving and caring.

The journey of this short Muslim story has been the most amazing I could ever get. The day I started writing was when I got 5 votes and 15 reads and I was really hype and when I look at it now and I see the number so highly increased, I really appreciate it. I would have never thought that this day will come where I'll write a book and know I'm at the end of the second. Hope this book is rememberable for all of you as it is to me. I really appreciate.

T H A N K Y O U A L O T😍😘❤️

L O V E C A R E 1 6❤️🌹

Note For Stranger Readers:

Anyone who has been waiting for the sequel of STRANGER, it will be updated after the epilogue of Dealing With A Muslimah. Though I want to take a break for a while so I won't update it immediately. Thanks!

Heads up:

Fatima is Zahrah's childhood friend.

•••

"Even though its easy to forget at times, family is the most important thing in the world. This could mean your mother, your father, your siblings, your spouse, your grandparents, your aunts, your uncles, your cousins, your in-laws - but for some, its simply those with whom we share unconditional love."

-Unknown

•••

Recap
-

Crying, I slowly walked to where his dead body was placed and got to my knees. This was the last time I will see his face. And I couldn't even stay long. I sat there looking at him and crying silently to myself. Controlling myself for the better. Everything happens for a reason. Sabr* is the only thing that will help. The one thing Allah loves, having sabr*.

As the jinazah* had been took,the only words leaving my mouth was,

"Papa...you will truly be missed by your only child. I will miss you alot. May Allah grant you Jannah and make your akirah* easier as well as everyone else's. Allah Hafiz." I cried.

"Inna lilaha wa inna ilayha rajion"

And that was our last encounter.

•••

Zahrah

Several Years Later
_____________

"Mrs. Malik, would you please sign here as well.". My lawyer said pointing to the document she was holding down to the desk. I obeyed her command and signed were it said signature of given document holder.

"And here as well." She said pointing to an exception law note.

'As you read the terms and conditions of the following document, with this last sign you will be the holder of Arif Corps. as well as the heir that has been left to you from your passed father. We solemnly give you the right to hold these documents as proof and to further extending this generation. As your fathers will was to give all that is left over of his and as well as Hijab Arif, your long mother, to you.

-Thank you'

I signed the last part and that was the last wish of my parents I fulfilled. They gave me everything they left behind. Not only that but as well as the long lasting memories that will never erase from my mind. They are carved into me as if I'm the stone.